S-7 + S-10 problems

Something as simple as your "car view" can make a diiference,
as of yesterday the best i could do on S-7 & S-10 was third place, switched from "In car view" to "Roof cam" & golded them both using the Ford GT LM Spec II.

On S-7 was in first place by the third lap and won.

On S-10 on my third lap ran off track in turn one (External Distraction), got back on track caught up with the leaders while going into the long sweaping turn on my final lap & passed them both to win.:sly:

Set my power to -28, weight to 85%, no traction control & final gear 3.866

S10
The AI have different scripts within the set. A certain group will run at a certain pace with the fast cars leading, something like a 10:33 to 10:40. But, sometimes the lead cars tangle/goof and let one of the slower cars (Z06) lead with a finishing time of 10:40 to 10:50. That's when you can have an easier win.
So, unless you crash, or get woefully behind, keep going. You might get a win through "attrition".
When a GT or S2000 is leading, that's when you'll see the fast times. The best I've done is 10:40 on Pro in a 111R and I've been in a group where I've no chance.
When you get to the 4th-5th lap, look at the interval to the lead car and it'll give you an idea whether or not Gold in your future (but, hey, you've come this far, go get your Silver ;)).

S10
The AI have different scripts within the set. A certain group will run at a certain pace with the fast cars leading, something like a 10:33 to 10:40. But, sometimes the lead cars tangle/goof and let one of the slower cars (Z06) lead with a finishing time of 10:40 to 10:50. That's when you can have an easier win.
So, unless you crash, or get woefully behind, keep going. You might get a win through "attrition".
When a GT or S2000 is leading, that's when you'll see the fast times. The best I've done is 10:40 on Pro in a 111R and I've been in a group where I've no chance.
When you get to the 4th-5th lap, look at the interval to the lead car and it'll give you an idea whether or not Gold in your future (but, hey, you've come this far, go get your Silver ;)).

Right on

If you have dificulties with S10, make sure you get a race where the Corvette 60 is the lead car, this will slow the pack down ( if its not lead car go out of the event all the way back to main menu screen, and start it again until the lead car is a 60 Corvette). Makes the whole race much easyer. Also the Blizt dunlop and a corvette 60 among the next cars makes it even more easyer.

Right on

If you have dificulties with S10, make sure you get a race where the Corvette 60 is the lead car, this will slow the pack down ( if its not lead car go out of the event all the way back to main menu screen, and start it again until the lead car is a 60 Corvette). Makes the whole race much easyer. Also the Blizt dunlop and a corvette 60 among the next cars makes it even more easyer.

I second this. For me S10 was incredibly frustrating until I caught a strating line up with the Corvette 60 near the front.

I used the Ford GT, switched to automatic, lowered weight power, and height, increased the F and R downforce and knocked it out with silver in about 5 tries. I was turning laps of 2:05-2:08. I actually got up between 3rd and 6th by the 3rd lap a few times, then the phantom ramming penalty occured. I think my final time was around 10:46. The winning car was a second quicker. I actually had him beat but worried about a penalty and gave up the line at the last chicane.

After turn one, just before the esses, there were always cars sprayed all over and I'd move to 12th or 10th by the time I got through the esses if I didn't hit one. I figured out at the hairpin, if I took the outside line (on the right side of the track), I could cut in front of the other cars as they started breaking. This screws up your exit but you're going so slow it probably doesn't matter. At the spoon curve, I could outbreak every other car.

I'll post the exact settings I used later.

I finally got gold on S10. Damn that was tough! I used the Amuse S2000 and finished with a 10:42, I think my best lap was 2:05. I drove pretty conservative after I passed the leader on the 4th lap. I didn't want to lose by a short cut penalty or taking a spin in the sand. It really helped that the '60 Vette, Mines GTR, and Z06 were the first three at the start. They held up the Ford GT's and S2000's enough to keep me close. I used standard physics and ABS 1. Now I just need to get the gold the gold in S7 and I'll have them all.

Just keep trying guys. You'll get it. If I can do it anybody can.

S7 was a tight race. All u have to do is be in 5 place by the end of the 1st lap & continue on. the setup for the LM is good for it & don't hesitate to oversteer. I doubt it if u do it right, u can pass cars while on turns. 1st gear saved my race also. It's good for being in 2nd gear at low RPM's. 1st gear would drag you more in & steer alot better.

Just finished S10 at 2:17am lol. Another really tight race. Took many tries but I managed to get it in a Amuse S2000. Also, follow what klondike said. I had the 63, Blitz Skyline, Tuned z06 & the S2000 on there. It seemed so real at the second because I'm starting to believe that the Z06 in front of the S2000 shook off from the way the S2000 was coming. I was in 3rd place, 4th lap when it happened. Then I went to go chase the S200o down & got him at the S turns near the finish.

Here's my setup for S-10

Amuse S2000
Power (HP) -10
Weight (kg) % 100
Aerodynamics
Front 14
Rear 25
PP 700/700

Ride Height (mm) -5 -5
Spring Rate 7 7
Damber 7 7
Camber Angle (+/-) 1.0 0.5
Brake Balance 5 5
Max Turning Angle 35
TC Off
ABS 3
1st Gear 3.138
2nd Gear 2.050
3rd Gear 1.486
4th Gear 1.166
5th Gear 0.947
6th Gear 0.769
7th Gear 0.592
Final Gear 4.898

The car is all about the corners, faster than anything I've tried yet. Till I get the F1 lol.

This got me thinking....can we use the F1 car in this? I currently have bronze for both of these and im going through the game trying to get gold in everything that I have silver or bronze in.

I have the F1 car, but have not got round to testing it on these races. Anyone know if it can be used?

EDIT: Just went to try it and its not possible because it had a PP of 958 when the limit is 700....

Back