S.N.A.I.L. Open-Wheel Shoot Out - Tuesday nights - Open To All

• Thread starter Oshawa-Joe
  • 645 comments

Do you want a Parity component added to this series?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • What are you talking about?

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can get down on this f1 stuff! I just got to know, owens, how the hell dude!? You Loebed us! (Sebastian Loeb) I don't think anyone was even within 5 seconds of you. I'm used to being off pace, but generally a second or 3 by the end of the race, not over 30 seconds, every race! Supreme racing man. That said, I did improve fast on the f10. I just need more practice on spent tires. Last 2 laps killed me every race. Its nice to step out of the comfort zone. Especially into a bullet on rails.

It's all that high end equipment he has now. Full on custom built cockpit, triple screens, ferrari fanboy wheel, load cells, jet packs, top secret newey aero. He denies being an alien, and while he might not be, he certainly hangs his cyborgness out in the same bars with those folks. :sly::P:crazy: :cheers:

He was crazy fast last night. I'm not usually that far off his pace but he was destroying sectors everywhere with that thing.

This is what I'm using.

18268335-F10F-4478-8540-13C4AFAFA0BC-16846-00000A2294842E40_zpse7c22d6c.jpg

I'm ordering my today after weeks of diliberation. I think I will get 4 of those Dayton transducer pucks also, 2 for the pedals and 2 for the seat! Have you played with those yet?

Can I get a picture of it? I am very interested in getting one. 👍

I'm ordering my today after weeks of diliberation. I think I will get 4 of those Dayton transducer pucks also, 2 for the pedals and 2 for the seat! Have you played with those yet?

Don't forget your exclusive S.N.A.I.L. discounts! Those codes are only valid til the end of August so be sure to use them on any orders that are placed soon. 👍

I have the Gamer 2 as well (kcheeb hooked me up with one for my birthday :D) and I can tell you that you won't be disappointed. Its kicks the immersion level of your sim racing experience to the next level! :dopey:

Track pick #3 (if all other choices have been made): Monza

OwensRacing
This is what I'm using.

Ah! The buttkicker! I've seen it a lot but I use afterglow headsets. Will the buttkicker still be worth it still? Or?

Ph1sher
Ah! The buttkicker! I've seen it a lot but I use afterglow headsets. Will the buttkicker still be worth it still? Or?

Not sure whar the afterglow headset does for you, but the buttkickers I have set up work fine with my headset.

You just enable multiple audio output on the ps3 and feed the buttkicker amps from the audio outputs.

When you drive you actually feel the road and engine noise. It really adds to the feeling of actually driving.

Tuesday I forgot to turn the buttkicker amps on at first. Was wondering why it didn't feel right :lol:

They're awesome for all kinds of gaming too.

kcheeb
Not sure whar the afterglow headset does for you, but the buttkickers I have set up work fine with my headset.

You just enable multiple audio output on the ps3 and feed the buttkicker amps from the audio outputs.

When you drive you actually feel the road and engine noise. It really adds to the feeling of actually driving.

Tuesday I forgot to turn the buttkicker amps on at first. Was wondering why it didn't feel right :lol:

They're awesome for all kinds of gaming too.

Might have to consider getting one. How much of a discount do we snails get on one?

The afterglow adds more bass, so you hear more of the car. And it has a feature of just audio of the car. Or more bass and sound of what the car is doing.

Might have to consider getting one. How much of a discount do we snails get on one?

The afterglow adds more bass, so you hear more of the car. And it has a feature of just audio of the car. Or more bass and sound of what the car is doing.

I'm not sure of the exact discount, the S.N.A.I.L. pricing is in this post and you get free shipping in the States. Pretty good deal.

Don't forget your exclusive S.N.A.I.L. discounts! Those codes are only valid til the end of August so be sure to use them on any orders that are placed soon. 👍

I have the Gamer 2 as well (kcheeb hooked me up with one for my birthday :D) and I can tell you that you won't be disappointed. Its kicks the immersion level of your sim racing experience to the next level! :dopey:
How annoying would they be to neighbors underneath? I would love to get one but do not want to annoy the neighbors any more than I already do;)

How annoying would they be to neighbors underneath? I would love to get one but do not want to annoy the neighbors any more than I already do;)

If your chair or rig was some what isolated from the floor. I doubt they would even know. ;)

There is volume control. So one could adjust it to be less pronounced.

I'm not sure of the exact discount, the S.N.A.I.L. pricing is in this post and you get free shipping in the States. Pretty good deal.

The saving is on average $20. Exactly off their website. Goat, let me know how those daytona pucks work out. I've been formulating plans for adding tactile and their are well priced with great reviews.

I didn't pull the trigger on those Pucks yet. Going to set up the buttkicker first and with the pulse elite headphones it might do the trick.

Hey guys. Im always looking for F1 racing online as I just love driving the F10 and the F7. I really miss organised races after IMO binned his series. Id like to join in as a guest if there is a spot available. Probably dont want to join full time, just while you're driving F1 cars. Even though the time would be 2 in the morning here id still be up for it.

I'm sure there will be space. Great to have you. We are racing the F2007 on Tuesday. I am trying to get home today and will update things at that point.

Gazziboy, please send kcheeb a pm to get access to the D2 lounge. Make sure you have a spec tuning prohibited car ready.

Update!!!!

JULY 30TH, 2013 Line Up:

Car: Ferrari F2007 ( 878 PP, 821HP, Race Medium Tires)

Track 1: Nurburgring GP/F ( 10 Laps)
Track 2: Suzuka ( 10 Laps)
Track 3: Monza (11 Laps)

Cool. When you say Pm you mean private message and not friend request, right? I'll play using my GTP account.

gazziboy
Cool. When you say Pm you mean private message and not friend request, right? I'll play using my GTP account.

If you can send a PSN friend request to SNAIL_Division2 it'll make it easier for me. I'll accept it tonight 👍

Thanks!

EDIT: gazziboy, not sure what your GTP id is, can you send fr to the above account with the PSN ID you're going to use?

Last edited:
Unless something else is going on in D2, I be heading in there for some Open Wheel practice.

Which Monza are we doing?

Nurb - 10 lap - best lap 1:34.497
Suzuka - 10 lap - best lap 1:33.652
Monza (no chikenz) 10 lap - best lap 1:17.380

I still don't know which Monza we are doing. If I got to vote, it'd be for no chikenz. Wringing a car out to max speed is just to much fun. In draft this thing will run out of gear, but it didn't on my practice run.

Last edited:
EDIT: gazziboy, not sure what your GTP id is, can you send fr to the above account with the PSN ID you're going to use?

I would use my regular account 'gazziboy' but my list is getting full, so i will send the FR from 'GTP_Gazziboy' which i made for the WRS F1 series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back