S.N.A.I.L. Oval racing series---one off event

• Thread starter JLBowler
  • 351 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone send Vail a racing 125 cart quick so he can race with us tonight?
Thanks

Ninjaed by vail

Damn updates

We waited around till 20 after for you. Figured you would make the main event so we started qualifying race.

Thanks to all for showing up. Was an exciting race!

Here are tonight's results.

Qualifying Race:
A8944A0E-D350-441F-B651-FE0D526A2C3C-13762-000008717523CB4E_zps02070752.jpg

Main Event: (should of went few more laps 130-136 everyone was sore by 122 though. LoL)

3F65878D-98C7-4A83-BA4B-36B5FFA02FD9-13762-00000871808454E7_zps028a6549.jpg

Based on what I see above, OwensRacing won the night but has already made a car choice so Nic-KL will get to make the car selection for next weeks race at Indy SS.

Based on what I see above, OwensRacing won the night but has already made a car choice so Nic-KL will get to make the car selection for next weeks race at Indy SS.

Nic what car you thinking for Indy?

AWESOME!!! Have not raced this car ever.
It's a great car on every track (even dirt and snow).The combination of short wheelbase,wide tires,weight distribution and torquey engine is perfect.

Give it a go on your favorite track. 👍

;-( Never mind

Last edited:
I've got mine broken in and ready. If anyone needs this. I can send one tonight and maybe one before open wheel tomorrow. First come first serve.

Results for June 18 @ 3/8 mile Tokyo Bay Course Racing Kart 125

Heat race: 1. OwensRacing 2. Hillracing 3. Nic-KL

Main event: heat race points included

1.....OwensRacing...........19
2.....Nic-KL....................16
3.....dgafaboutany1420....14
4.....Hillracing.................15
5.....Tex-36...................12
6.....Xrad-11..................11
7.....dabneyd.................10
8.....AJK-VAIL..................9
9.....BspecBobIII..............8
10....hooker4...................7
11....RacingChamp30........6

I found your bumper and beat the hell out of it till we got to the leaders

That's how you getr done!!! Thanks for the help to the front! Just wish I had it in me to stay there. Messed up big. Almost took out the leaders. However, it was an exciting race. 👍

X

Since there are five Tuesdays in July, I think we are going to take this week off and see if we can sort out the issues with the seemingly random problems with pit stops.

I don't think I can pick the car so who gets the pick?

Good question! New Month.

Since there are five Tuesdays in July, I think we are going to take this week off and see if we can sort out the issues with the seemingly random problems with pit stops.

Sounds good. We could do say ten lap races and try the pit stop before race starts deal. Have half not complete a lap and pit. Have half complete a lap and pit. As well finding the max pit speeds so we can attach them to OP.

Could have the past points winners each pick a car for testing.

Also I hadn't forgot that replay just forget when I'm in position to get it uploaded. :(

I want to race 'round and around 'tel I am dizzy in the head. Missing this format I guess. See ya next Tuesday.

Have a SAFE Independence Day, week!

X

After doing some rather extensive testing of how the game handles pit stops, I've found that it really is quite random as to when you're going to get held in the pits for what appears to be no reason.

With this in mind, the series is going to take a one month hiatus and will start again with a new format that will address this issue. Keep an eye on this thread for details.

We can still meet up and do some races!

Anyone have a car track choice for a race this week?

How about a medium pp car (500 or so) at Daytona?
Should make for some good racing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back