redsuns-vtec Messages 73 Fkin IRELAND !! Messages Redsuns-Vtec Jul 31, 2011 #1 I have two of each tell me what you have to trade.
iBwaam Messages 518 Messages iBwaam Jul 31, 2011 #2 redsuns-vtec I have two of each tell me what you have to trade. Click to expand... I have lots of 0/0 cars and many others. All matte, CS and chrome chips. As well as every single gear in the game. I'd like the toyota. I can trade ASAP.
redsuns-vtec I have two of each tell me what you have to trade. Click to expand... I have lots of 0/0 cars and many others. All matte, CS and chrome chips. As well as every single gear in the game. I'd like the toyota. I can trade ASAP.
redsuns-vtec Messages 73 Fkin IRELAND !! Messages Redsuns-Vtec Aug 1, 2011 #3 do you have the genki silvia or the er34 blitz skyline i think you get them in the used dealership.