S.T.A.R.S Pre-Season Test Race 31st July '18

The car is ready. I know I went to far with the stars but thats when doing nothing on saturday.

e8hZfRqU.jpeg

Ic5o2vKG.jpeg

Sne05mUT.jpeg

FVNgyamO.jpeg

vSmNgiWA.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok, room is set up! 0474-5831-5956-9083-1940 **CLOSED**

Is everyone ok with shortening both races to 20 minutes? Since this is only a test race and I don't envisage it being too competitive, due to the new tyre model I don't want us being fed up of driving before the races are over.

Currently waiting for you all at Interlagos in my #89 Cayman.

Edit: It's set to friends only, I don't want any randoms coming in and shoving us off track. Add me if you haven't already.

Psn: ThePhantomAli

Last edited:
He I am still awake. Didnt know if I could stay awake for it. Thats why I asked to start earlier, but you told me that it was not possible. But saw not many reactions in this thread so didnt have a clue if something would happen today.

Are there any other people in the room ? 30 min is too much indeed so 20 is perfect. But what is the testing about again ? Just hope you read this. If not I may stay in bed lol.

Is Rinsky also there or did he throw his PS4 out of the window ?

Testing is purely to tryout this team racing format, it was originally to see if people wanted to join in and sign up for a real series which could start next month, but so far have had no interest whatsoever. So it's just a couple of fun races tonight, 20 mins each, 5x fuel and tyres. Nobody else here yet.

Latest Posts

Back