S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

• Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
This one's made for an F-Zero build-off. I've based mine from the Little Wyvern.

latest

After which, I've converted it into my usual build style.

Did someone say F-Zero? :sly: My entry is based on #13 Death Anchor.

Death Anchor.jpg

Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 1.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 2.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 3.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 4.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 5.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 6.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 7 edit.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 7.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 8.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 9.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 10.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 11.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 12.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 13.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 14.png
Death Anchor Z31 (Zoda F-Zero GX) 15.png

I wish I could of used the custom tires and a different backdrop, but S-tuner would freeze unless I used this one, and if I tried changing tires it would also freeze :irked:)

But yes, that is a jet engine and a V10 to help it on start up... :lol:

What are those massive body panels at the back? Particularly the one on the roof, and over the rear wheels.

What are those massive body panels at the back? Particularly the one on the roof, and over the rear wheels.

Totally for cooling. :lol:

I just tried making it as close to the real machine whilst trying to make it realistic too... I guess they are to help get air to the jet engine. :sly:

Totally for cooling. :lol:

I just tried making it as close to the real machine whilst trying to make it realistic too... I guess they are to help get air to the jet engine. :sly:
I meant what part specifically, on where I can find it in the parts section. :lol:

I meant what part specifically, on where I can find it in the parts section. :lol:

Oooooooooh. :lol:

They are the roof scoop from the Celica but I made them larger by saving and then extending them and over again until they were that size. :cheers:

That Jetlady Z looks RAAADDDDD!

Meanwhile... :lol:

Weirdly while I was saving, the wheels turned to its default settings, hence the difference in offset and camber in the last shot.

I love how the simple model beats the over-complex one! :lol:

How do you avoid those diagonal shadows?

This one's made for an F-Zero build-off. I've based mine from the Little Wyvern.

latest

After which, I've converted it into my usual build style.

Too much NSX in one post, i'll report you for posting NSFW stuff. :lol:
Thank you!

It's not really my style going simple, but this one was for a friend. :D

Never knew you'd go the "simple" way. :sly:

Awww c'mon! Where is the love for the RWB?! :lol:

Clean job there, Kaza! 👍

Another VIP machince, this time more basic build-wise. But still it took me around an hour to do... :lol:

The engine, (Which is barely detailed at all... :lol:) is losely based on that of a Maserati Quattroporte's V6, but with a sportier layout of course. :D

VIP Aristo

VIP Aristo 1.png
VIP Aristo 2.png
VIP Aristo 3.png
VIP Aristo 4.png
VIP Aristo 5.png
VIP Aristo 6.png
VIP Aristo 7.png
VIP Aristo 8.png
VIP Aristo 9.png
VIP Aristo 10.png

Is the post above you Matt Farah's Million Mile Lexus? :lol: That Celsior is clean! :drool:👍

How do you add license plates? Did you happen to make the JP plate here?

Tried to make an RB26 S12 at school... went well until the saving screwed up as expected. I'm getting a slightly more competent PC shortly so I'm hoping I'll be able to join in.

Did someone say F-Zero? :sly: My entry is based on #13 Death Anchor.

View attachment 414786
View attachment 414770 View attachment 414771 View attachment 414772 View attachment 414773 View attachment 414774 View attachment 414775 View attachment 414776 View attachment 414777 View attachment 414778 View attachment 414779 View attachment 414780 View attachment 414781 View attachment 414782 View attachment 414783 View attachment 414784 View attachment 414785

I wish I could of used the custom tires and a different backdrop, but S-tuner would freeze unless I used this one, and if I tried changing tires it would also freeze :irked:)

But yes, that is a jet engine and a V10 to help it on start up... :lol:

This is so awesome, reminds me of the wacky RE Amemiya RX-7s.

Nissan Mid4 concept. n-m4 in game.

:eek:

Back