Nobodies gonna see these but eh
Drag boi.jpg

Honda_Testarossa.jpg

RPS13.png
Nismo_Boi.jpg
Rusty_.jpg
boi.jpg
Chaser front end.png

this chaser isnt an organic build because its been photoshopped, as you can see from the engine bay

Where do you guys find all these parts ans stuff? i would be intersted in all these parts and stuff to get

Last edited:
Reminder: Adobe Flash Player is leaving us in two months, and is taking S-Tuner with it!

R32
If you look closely, I used the sedan model.

R32 II
2020 remake, still used the sedan model.

R32 II_3.jpg

R32 II.jpg

R32 II_2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! I was really bored and decided to recreate a Hotwheels car in S-Tuner. I took a Toyota A20 and made it into an old custom Ford Maverick. I wasn't paying attention and for some dumb reason, I thought it was a Nissan. Yell at me if you want I just wanted to make that clear. I was nearing the end of building it when I realized the way I attempted to make the graphic design without using photoshop made it impossible for me to make an interior, so I just tinted out the windows. Yes I know the front and rear ends aren't anywhere near the Maverick, but I am not skilled enough to make the changes. If you would like to finish it, I included the file for the model as well as a few images and blueprints. Okay nevermind, I will find another way to upload the download link

Ford maverick 4.jpg
Ford maverick 5.jpg
Nissan ford Maverick 3.jpg
Nissan ford maverick 2.jpg
Nissan Ford Maverick 1 .jpg
Nissan Ford Maverick blueprint.jpg

I know this has been a very long time, but I attempted to recreate this but I have no idea how to change the color of the Tire Vinyl. Could anybody tell me how to change the color?
Misc > Sidewall Lettering

EDIT: Wait, you mean text color?

Last edited:
so um...what do we do now that Flashplayer no longer exists? I am really hoping the creator can do something and preserve S-Tuner along with the other sites.

So excellent new folks, looks like they have updated so it no longer needs flash player. I'm currently running it on Win 10 with Firefox going smooth.

Latest Posts

Back