S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

• Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
Just a small simple build today, a wine red Porsche 930 with a flat 6 twin turbo. :dopey:

Wine red TT 930 1.png
Wine red TT 930 2.png
Wine red TT 930 3.png
Wine red TT 930 4.png
Wine red TT 930 5.png
Wine red TT 930 6.png
Wine red TT 930 7.png

My first try at importing a background and positioning cars to fit the BG.

The cars were based on...

and

First big(ish) build in a while, a drift G37 with a RB30 block & RB26 head with the single turbo, (I'd estimate way over 900hp from that :lol:) with a little livery I made. :dopey: I also worked a bit on my editing skills again in some of them. :P

Drift spec G37 1.png
Drift spec G37 2.png
Drift spec G37 3.png
Drift spec G37 4.png
Drift spec G37 5.png
Drift spec G37 6.png
Drift spec G37 7.png
Drift spec G37 8.png
Drift spec G37 9.png
Drift spec G37 10.png
Drift spec G37 11.png
Drift spec G37 12.png
Drift spec G37 13.png
Drift spec G37 14.png
Drift spec G37 15.png
Drift spec G37 16.png
Drift spec G37 17.png
Drift spec G37 18.png
Drift spec G37 19.png
Drift spec G37 20.png

Fresh from the Freedom Stroll workshop, here's the 2016 Acura NSX!

...featuring my Nissan GT-R Bin Supra...

This is what happens when you generate ideas for a car while deprived of sleep.

Let the weirdness commence.

1992 Zenshi Grand Tychon LGE V6

GrandTychon1.jpg

The Grand Tychon was a multi-passenger vehicle (MPV) created in 1991 for those who have a large family in need for a vehicle that is practical and affordable.
Using the modified chassis of the Masada Station Wagon, the Grand Tychon had the ability to seat multiple people, seating either seven or eight, depending if the vehicle had the front bench seat or not. Thanks to it's sharp trapezoid-shaped body, the Grand Tychon also possessed decent aerodynamics, which promoted fuel economy for the vehicle.

The Grand Tychon came in five trims: L, LS, LG, LGE, and LGE V6. The non-V6 models were powered by the 145 HP 2.0L TY20DA Inline-4 engine, while the LGE V6 was powered by the 189 HP 2.7L VS27DA V6 engine. The LGE models, V6 and I4 alike, had leather upholstery with power front seats (depending if the front has bucket seats or a bench seat), second row seats with reclining and forward/backward adjustments, and Zenshi's ProGuide Navigation System.

The LGE V6 models were considerably quick for their size thanks to the V6's adequate power for its size, as well as the rather taut suspension setup it had to ensure stability on hard corners.

The Grand Tychon ended production in 1997, being replaced by the larger and more flexible Altaris.

GrandTychon2.jpg
GrandTychon3.jpg
GrandTychon4.jpg
GrandTychon5.jpg
GrandTychon6.jpg
GrandTychon7.jpg
GrandTychon8.jpg

After seeing a few people making "fictional" cars, I thought I'd have a go.

1973 Hawk 426 HEMI
Hawk1.jpg
Hawk2.jpg
Hawk3.jpg
Hawk4.jpg

Engine: 426Ci HEMI V8 Supercharged
Power: 425HP
Torque: 350NM
0-60: 5.3 Seconds
Top Speed: 135MPH

Last edited:
Look who's back.

This is part of a new project that I'm working on, which features a 4-way fleet of iconic Japanese cars, which represent different cultures. To start off, I present a Toyota Supra Mk4, which has been purpose-built for drag, my favorite look for this kind of car.

At first glance, this build looks quite simple. Well, it is, actually. However, the details begin to show as you look at it much longer.

My goal for this was to build a clean, yet menacing-looking car, which I think I've done quite well.

Here it is, my freak creation!

Zenshi Grandea GT-R (G204B) '06

GrandeaGTRLogo1.png
GrandeaGTR9.jpg

The G204 series Grandea was released in 1999 as the successor to the G203. Compared to the rounder, slightly larger G203, the G204 was sharper and lower, with a more aggressive wide stance within its form.
The G204 normal models were powered by either the 225 HP VT30DA 3.0L NA V6 or the 276 HP VS25DAT 2.5L Turbocharged V6, while the GT-R model was powered by the 276 HP VT30DA2T 3.0L Twin Turbo V6.
The Grandea GT-R once again utilized the Sequential Motion-All Wheel System (SM-AWS), but now allowed the driver access to control how much torque can be applied in the differential via AYC. The 4WS function present within the SM-AWS was further enhanced to increase cornering effectivness around tight bends.

In 2006, the G204 was given a moderately strong mid-cycle refresh, now bearing the same "Human" design style as the second generation Altaris. Now called the G204B, the lighter variant of the GT-R trim was now powered by the larger and more efficient 358 HP 3.2L VT32DA2T V6 engine. Aerodynamics were further enhanced thanks to the bodywork, and the SM-AWS's AYC control was further enhanced.

The G204 series Grandea was discontinued in 2007, being replaced by the G205 series shortly after.

GrandeaGTR1.jpg
GrandeaGTR2.jpg
GrandeaGTR3.jpg
GrandeaGTR4.jpg
GrandeaGTR5.jpg
GrandeaGTR6.jpg
GrandeaGTR7.jpg
GrandeaGTR8.jpg
GrandeaGTR10.jpg
GrandeaGTR11.jpg

Now we move on to the second car of my latest project, an FD3S modified for the street use, and also suited for the track.

For this build, I've used the engine found in my R Magic build as a base, and made a few changes, making it more suitable for street use.

I'll try to post the next 2 cars within the week, if I'm not busy. Afterwards, the group set will be posted. Anyway, stay tuned! :D

Eagle 38 Custom 1938
38C1.jpg
38C2.jpg
38C3.jpg
38C4.jpg

A quality car powered by a 40HP V8 engine and with custom Purple pearlescent paint.

Back