S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,583 views
So I found the files on one of my friends' drive but you should probably know that google says your dy314751 email does not exist
 
Pandem+Falken=awesome
Screenshot 2018-01-05 at 9.34.24 AM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-05 at 9.34.33 AM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-05 at 9.34.42 AM.png
 
My old build 2015 that I have not posted before. Never finished it. Stopped playing the game because it was too sluggish on my pc. Very frustrating.

rolla.jpg

rolla1.jpg

rolla5.jpg
 
Yeah I haven't played it since I last posted in here. There were times I gave it another shot and thought maybe things have improved but it was still running like crap.

Another one that went unfinished. Nothing special so I never bothered showing.

s13.jpg

s131.jpg
 
Can anyone tell me what a VR38 is made from? For example: is it an Inline 6, or a Flat 4, or what?
 
Ok here it is: This is a build I have been wanting to do for a while. It is a VR38 swapped S-15 Silvia. This is my first time building anything other than an SR20 ir a 2JZ so its not perfect, but I hope you like!
Screenshot 2018-01-10 at 2.16.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-10 at 2.17.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-10 at 2.18.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-10 at 2.19.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-10 at 2.20.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-10 at 2.21.33 PM.png
 
Go For Some V8 Drift Builds :). I'm Working On a Hatch 240SX V8 Swapped.
 
go to the environment tab on s-tuner and press toggle shadows so those black lines go away. and add more zoom to the pics. I'm really liking them! Almost done with the V8 build, school has had me busy :)
Thanks mate! Im excited to see the finished build
 
does anyone have a file for S15 badges? That would be much appreciated:)
 
I bring you one final build for the day. Single turbo V8 S13.
Screenshot 2018-01-11 at 5.14.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-11 at 5.15.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-11 at 5.17.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-11 at 5.16.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-11 at 5.18.36 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-11 at 5.19.24 PM.png
 
Back