S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,484 views
I know you can go to S-Tuner groups on Facebook to find files, but other than that I don't know any other sites. Try to describe you problems to me and I will try to help.
How do I import the files for the cars and parts? Every time I try to load them it either doesn't load them or it glitches out in some way. Am I doing something wrong?
 
Drift Camaro
 

Attachments

  • Drift Camaro #1-1.jpg
    Drift Camaro #1-1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Drift Camaro #1-2.jpg
    Drift Camaro #1-2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Drift Camaro #1-3.jpg
    Drift Camaro #1-3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Drift Camaro #1-4.jpg
    Drift Camaro #1-4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 57
How do I import the files for the cars and parts? Every time I try to load them it either doesn't load them or it glitches out in some way. Am I doing something wrong?
I will tell you the steps I take. Number one, make sure the file is a .3dt file. A .rar or other will not work. Then, I click load car, located on the left side under save car. In the popup menu I always select load part, and then click the file I want to use. Usually it should only take one or two minutes for the file to load, but some especially large file can take 5, sometimes even 10 minutes.
 
I will tell you the steps I take. Number one, make sure the file is a .3dt file. A .rar or other will not work. Then, I click load car, located on the left side under save car. In the popup menu I always select load part, and then click the file I want to use. Usually it should only take one or two minutes for the file to load, but some especially large file can take 5, sometimes even 10 minutes.
Thank you very much for your help. You have been very helpful.
 
Here's a C10, a truck I want to have someday. I messed with the lighting some, I just need to practice some more.
Screenshot 2018-05-28 at 9.00.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-05-28 at 9.01.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-05-28 at 9.02.05 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-05-28 at 9.02.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-05-28 at 9.03.24 PM.png
 
Anyone here know how to save a car on mobile or can U only do it on pc?
 
image.jpg

A Build i made a teaser for but never fully posted
V10
Twin Turbo
 
After the longest time ever, I am finally back! Hopefully there is still people on here posting.
 
Here is a photo of the first car I made, a Scion XB
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 27
Back