S2 | FIA GT1 Blancpain Irl Series | Closed!!!Finished 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 362 comments
I hate this track, but im hoping for a good showing
I like the track but your right about the turn out! 1 thing is for certain if you practice you will be in a fight regardless of the turn out. It happened at Nurburg & Bathurst with only minimal drivers,.

I like the track but your right about the turn out! 1 thing is for certain if you practice you will be in a fight regardless of the turn out. It happened at Nurburg & Bathurst with only minimal drivers,.
I meant showing as in a good run, grid size never bothered me as long as it is like at least 3

I have to do a quick test & tune for Monza this weekend before the race... but I'll be ready for sunday night! :cheers:

Race details? Laps? Weather?

Last edited:
Maan I would love to join this series......The only issue is that it's on Sunday. I have raced in a series with Gippone and Flanked not too long ago.. Can I jump in on Sundays that I am free?

What cars can I pick?

I am not the fastest but I am clean and will never rage quit or even argue about a video game racing incident. Seems like everyone is civil here and that is what is drawing me in.

With me being slow but clean, what car would be suggested as easy to tame?

Maan I would love to join this series......The only issue is that it's on Sunday. I have raced in a series with Gippone and Flanked not too long ago.. Can I jump in on Sundays that I am free?

What cars can I pick?

I am not the fastest but I am clean and will never rage quit or even argue about a video game racing incident. Seems like everyone is civil here and that is what is drawing me in.

With me being slow but clean, what car would be suggested as easy to tame?

Welcome aboard. We are allowing 2 of each chassis. Both SLS base models are taken and both BMW M3 livery models are taken. The rest I believe are open with one or two. The list is on the first page.
Just post here like this so Joe can add you to the grid. We have a race this Sunday at Monza. Hope to see you there. :)

GTP name
PSN name
Car choice
No turbo's or engine stage upgrades unless stated.

Sorry racefan, wife and I watched a couple movies. She's been home all week.
I will be on tonight for sure.
All good I was on for a little bit last night ill be on for a long time tonight, I have two races im testing for this weekend so just shoot me a pm when you get on and if im free ill hop in

Welcome aboard. We are allowing 2 of each chassis. Both SLS base models are taken and both BMW M3 livery models are taken. The rest I believe are open with one or two. The list is on the first page.
Just post here like this so Joe can add you to the grid. We have a race this Sunday at Monza. Hope to see you there. :)

GTP name
PSN name
Car choice
No turbo's or engine stage upgrades unless stated.

Okay and thanks for having me.

GTP name: BIG CAROLINA
PSN name: BIGKC777
Car choice: About to jump online now and test cars.

Okay and thanks for having me.

GTP name: BIG CAROLINA
PSN name: BIGKC777
Car choice: About to jump online now and test cars.

Nice to see you BIG C, I suggest to you the Nissan GT3 that I use, is very stable and calm, I dunno about top speed (we will see in Monza) but it's an overall good car to drive 👍

Nice to see you BIG C, I suggest to you the Nissan GT3 that I use, is very stable and calm, I dunno about top speed (we will see in Monza) but it's an overall good car to drive 👍

Good to see you also GP. After some testing I think you are correct with me going with the Nissan GT3. I so wanted to tame one of the Audi's, but, it kept taking me behind the wood shed so I finally got the point.

I see guys are running 44-46's. Are these times with or without setups? The fastest time I was able to get to in a stock Nissan was low 49's. Going to practice some more today and see if i can find 3-4 seconds from somewhere on the track?

I do not want to show up and be out there just hot lapping because I am too slow. There is no fun in that and I am not learning anything so hopefully I can speed up.

Okay, after finding a setup and upgrading my suspension to customizable, I got my time down to 1:46.878. Nothing like good old fashioned practice

Now atleast I feel I can atleast finish on the lead lap. I will be there Sunday and I am looking foward to it.

Edit: My car will be a Black Nissan GT3 (Base Model) with the #3

I had my first practice session last night, and near the end of my 45 min session I put in a 1:44. 9. Ill be doing some more running today and tomorrow

Okay, after finding a setup and upgrading my suspension to customizable, I got my time down to 1:46.878. Nothing like good old fashioned practice

Now atleast I feel I can atleast finish on the lead lap. I will be there Sunday and I am looking foward to it.

I'll get you all signed up! 👍 That chassis won Nurburg!

Last edited:

Make sure to send a friend request to T-n-T-2000 & JoeTruckV8. I'm pretty sure we are racing in a friends only lounge.

I can't be there tonight, I have a dinner out and I will not make it in time :(

Ugh, I was looking for someone organizing this race! Ah well, eating supper and catching up on things... Maybe next time I guess. :P

Back