S2000 Online Race Video (wt commentary)

  • Thread starter Thread starter BreakerOhio
  • 35 comments
  • 2,925 views
That was good man. You are a wonderful racer. Have you ever considered using your left and right foot to play? Left to brake and right to gas? Should help your transitions in the corners.

Sometimes I do. Not this time though.

such a clean race breaker, I'm looking forward racing with you sometimes in a pp700 race with the Amuse s2000 because it's my favorite car too. But it must have been a heck of a job concentrating on the race while speaking. On TV when a moderator of game show is gaming while talking he always completely messes up everything and I can imagine that it must be really difficult to do both things at the same time.

Friends that visit to play Gran Turismo at my place would ask me to drive / drift/ or race and such and during the demonstrations, there would be questions about the driving that I have gotten used to talking while racing.

It used to be distracting, but you get used to it.


Nice clean racing. Good job and thanks for posting the video.

Do you like your seat setup?

I need to get a racing seat because the card table I am using in the living room is sorta wobbly compared to my computer desk.


(BTW...the reward for the win is $50,000 if the host doesn't disconnect one he figures he has lost. :ouch:)

I like it. Frees up my legs so I can heel to toe. It's a bit wobbly at times, but it's acceptable.
 
Nice clean race. I wish I could race online with you. I'm not online when you're playing.
 
Very intense race with awesome skills 👍
He seems to overtake you every time you losing grip out of the corner
but his braking accuracy isn't as good as yours.
 
I like it. Frees up my legs so I can heel to toe. It's a bit wobbly at times, but it's acceptable.

I have the same setup, and I got it for sort of the same reason. I wanted the option of using different pedal combos, even with the comments on the wobbling. Have only had it for about a month, but it's working great so far. 👍

That was a great run you had there, and some good commentary as well. :cheers:
 
Nice race!

Could you tell us what your settings are? My favorite tracks are Suzuka, Fuji, and London... thats a lot of data to ask for (and kind of a pain to type up), but anything you have time to share would be helpful.

Plus, I have a question about 7th gear and the G25. I'm also using a G25, and encountered the problem of not being able to get into 7th gear on long straights. Did you change gear ratios so that you don't ever need 7th gear? I noticed you don't use the paddle shifters, so you must've found some sort of solution for this!

Thanks, I just got the S2000, and hope to make it my main 700pp car [I'm another s2k owner and enthusiast :)]
 
Nice race!

Could you tell us what your settings are? My favorite tracks are Suzuka, Fuji, and London... thats a lot of data to ask for (and kind of a pain to type up), but anything you have time to share would be helpful.

Plus, I have a question about 7th gear and the G25. I'm also using a G25, and encountered the problem of not being able to get into 7th gear on long straights. Did you change gear ratios so that you don't ever need 7th gear? I noticed you don't use the paddle shifters, so you must've found some sort of solution for this!

Thanks, I just got the S2000, and hope to make it my main 700pp car [I'm another s2k owner and enthusiast :)]


I put too much time into finding the perfect setting. I've found one that suites my driving style, but I can't give away my settings that easily because I put a lot of time into testing and tuning to get this right.
sorry.

Using someone elses settings may not work best for you anyhow. You really should tune yourself or ask advice on how to remedy a problem you are having with your current setup, rather than asking for a complete setup. IMO

You asked about 7th gear. I don't ever get to it on Suzuka Circuit.
 
Back