Safety Cars

It would be cool, if for replays, there was a Safety/Medical car at the back of the grid for the first lap; not sure if it actually needs to be there for the race itself nor if a safety car intervening, if there's a crash, makes sense but I like the idea for replays

I like the idea of AI track services like this.
Possibly program a radio button in the online host's dialog to activate the subroutines needed... (sounds like a LOT of code though).

You know there is a car available in the dealerships a human can operate right? Allows for a bit of immersion for the Race Marshall if they're not driving the track with you in the first place.... I think I even remember hearing of a group who will provide accuate safety car services for the pleasure of the experience.

It needs safety cars if there is a crash
First PD needs to do what they should had done long time ago and give players the option to enable mechanical damage, fuel/tire wear, and penalties in all game modes. Then they can think about adding safety car.

Might not be a safety car after an accident, but purely for cosmetics, PD could add a safety car that runs in front of the pack for one lap, and then heads back into the pits as the race begins.

Nice idea but since AI is........a bit lacking, and races themselves are too short anyway, hold onto that idea until a future GT game.

Back