Safoo71 - Image Gallery-

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 455 comments
Thanks, glad you like 'em... sense of speed in the little Fiat was difficult to get:lol:

:lol: Yeah I guess :P

I really like a lot the b&w shots of the Ferrari in Madrid ! The two of the rim are just superb !
Nice compositions and sense of speed in the Lotus* set 👍

:lol: Yeah I guess :P

I really like a lot the b&w shots of the Ferrari in Madrid ! The two of the rim are just superb !
Nice compositions and sense of speed in the Lotus* set 👍
Glad you found something you like! and thank you...

So amazing work here. I like every update from you. Good speed.i like some of the camera angles. Great work!!

Wow! Thank you very much indeed!
You do amazing work as well, I've seen some beautiful pics in your gallery!:cheers:

I like a lot Hipermax photos. I didnt know this car can look so nice in black and white photos. Wheels look good to. All your photos are great but that Lancer in B&W is just awesome!

I like a lot Hipermax photos. I didnt know this car can look so nice in black and white photos. Wheels look good to. All your photos are great but that Lancer in B&W is just awesome!

Thank you! :)
Yeah I love taking pics of that car, one of the 1st times I was taking pics on a night course, played with the extreme monochrome and really liked the results. Glad you did too!:cheers:

Back