Safoo71 - Image Gallery-

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 455 comments
that last Viper one is a big WIN !

Thx man!:cheers:

I took the big tail off it to kind of tame it down a bit, probably take some more with the tail on and in a different color. The car has a very aggressive front end I personally think it looks really good coming at yah!:)

Wow. Just wow. I seen your photos before but I was unable to comment.
Great work. Well I didn't like b&w photos but I like yours.Ferrari shots are great.
Great work man

Wow. Just wow. I seen your photos before but I was unable to comment.
Great work. Well I didn't like b&w photos but I like yours.Ferrari shots are great.
Great work man

Thx Man!:cheers:

Glad you found the B&W's to your liking. I LOVE that mode!!!:D

:lol::lol::lol: I can rattle off 50+ in about 15 minutes or so... Take a car out... quick lap, some posing...click click click:rolleyes:

You can say I am enjoying photomode a lot! :cheers:

Longest part is exporting, copying and uploading:banghead:

Glad you are enjoying some of the pics!

its like me - i can go on track and make about 70 to 80 but later i only keep few. Same like you mate - i enjoying photomode a lot. I like you B&W so much. Great work man. really like it!!

wow :) those b&w ones are awesome :) especially the 1st Viper shot in the latest post

Agree with Y00PAY on that first Viper shot, it's fantastic!

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Always great getting feedback!👍

I love browsing the galleries and posts on this forum... seeing through other's eyes. :)

Great range of techniques and talents. Always gobsmacked at some of the edited posts I see :crazy::crazy::crazy: and non-edited as well...

Haven't got into editing as I only use what they give us in the game.

You guys do GREAT work too!!!:drool::drool::drool:

Back