Samareye's Day At the Spa (Win a tuned & DLC-painted Infiniti!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samareye
  • 100 comments
  • 5,067 views
Oh....ok, I don't have a screencapture, but in my head I did a 0.59.934

Unlucky, i just did a 0:00.001 :)👍 i did cut the last chicane though so it might not count :grumpy:
 
Oh....ok, I don't have a screencapture, but in my head I did a 0.59.934

muahahah 👍
i only can try tonight but if you're closing it...i'll not try xD lol
 
muahahah 👍
i only can try tonight but if you're closing it...i'll not try xD lol

Let me know when, i'll put it back up sir 👍
 
DSC01860.jpg


My best so far. 2:28:772
 
Last edited:
Calico!

@Fredd , I didn't do that lap, I tried to fake and sneak in on the prize :P
 
yup, that score made me give up, it's back to Black Ops now
 
Where is my car:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:.
 
Back