Samareye's Day At the Spa (Win a tuned & DLC-painted Infiniti!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samareye
  • 100 comments
  • 5,069 views
I'll be having a bash when I get chance, works crippling me at the minute :(
 
After 2nd place at The Ring, Spa attack session :)👍

picture.php

After a few go's I've figured that time is pretty damn good 👍
 
After a few go's I've figured that time is pretty damn good 👍

Thank you, i think it helps chasing a ghost.
 
Yep, scared of running into it so I avoid it as if it's a real car :ouch:

I do that sometimes, just pretend you're one of the idiots that play online that try to drive through everything :)
 
Yep, scared of running into it so I avoid it as if it's a real car :ouch:

When you get too close mate usually you just push up on D-Pad.? I belief.
Makes the bogey man with his car disappear.:D
Bye for now.:)
 
When you get too close mate usually you just push up on D-Pad.? I belief.
Makes the bogey man with his car disappear.:D
Bye for now.:)

I know mate 👍 I normally use that and leave it turned off ;)
 
I know mate 👍 I normally use that and leave it turned off ;)

It helps having the ghost on tho, But if you do get close just use it that way then it doesn,t put you off.?

Oh yes that is a good looking time by nt1138, If I get chance I might have a play on it.:)
Bye for now.:)
 
After 2nd place at The Ring, Spa attack session :)👍

picture.php
My bad i was looking at lap 3 lol,

@Samereye whats your best time?
 
I do that sometimes, just pretend you're one of the idiots that play online that try to drive through everything :)

lmao, this made me LOL
 
looks kind of challenging lol. soo I'll give a polarized #007 Lexus LFA '10 to whoever wants it so they can compete in this race.
 
looks kind of challenging lol. soo I'll give a polarized #007 Lexus LFA '10 to whoever wants it so they can compete in this race.

so your giving it away to whoever participates or wins the whole thing
 
Whoever wants to priticipate
 
cphbullet
I'll take it if it has no miles and 1 switch?

Alright but i won't be able to send it till Thursday cause i have two people ahead of you
 
Alright but i won't be able to send it till Thursday cause i have two people ahead of you
Do you want anything for it? Paints perhaps? How many switches does it have?
 
cphbullet
Do you want anything for it? Paints perhaps? How many switches does it have?

It has one switch just to be painted. Polarized 007 body and silver chrome rims. But nah I'm good just good luck on the race
 
does anyone have the spa course i can use
 
It has one switch just to be painted. Polarized 007 body and silver chrome rims. But nah I'm good just good luck on the race
YAAAAAY thanks man, when can you send?
 
YAAAAAY thanks man, when can you send?

I can send it Thursday. so just send a fr to bit_obscur3d by thursday even and I'll send it
 
Great giveaway bud

no prob, thanks for the great contest. I'll have to give it a shot but I seriously doubt I'd get even close lol.
 
wow dude, that car is a masterpiece
 
1472 - 6681 -3286 -8589 -2430

Spa gtplanet TT

Room will be up for a while, please give each other space to do a lap 👍
 
Last edited:
Back