Samareye's Day At the Spa (Win a tuned & DLC-painted Infiniti!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samareye
  • 100 comments
  • 5,070 views
1472 - 6681 -3286 -8589 -2430

Spa gtplanet TT

Room will be up for a while, please give each other space to do a lap 👍

Thank you for hosting these
 
Thank you for hosting these

No worries sir, suprising how many people join then see everything is restricted and then leave, some just want to play Demolition Derby i think 👍
 
iv got it mate

Did you ever do that?? :)

@nt1138, I might do a few laps tonight when I can find it and have time!

👍
 
Did you ever do that?? :)

@nt1138, I might do a few laps tonight when I can find it and have time!

👍

Let me know when i'll put the room back up sir 👍
 


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

after an hour with of countless laps I finally beat nt1138
 
question, though: is your time 2:26 or 2:29? As 2:26 is the "best lap," which applies to all members of an online lobby
 
question, though: is your time 2:26 or 2:29? As 2:26 is the "best lap," which applies to all members of an online lobby

its the 2:29
 
Wow, congratulations.

dgar for first place!

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
picture.php


Tried too hard the first lap, spun the last chicane :grumpy:
 
Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
picture.php


Tried too hard the first lap, spun the last chicane :grumpy:

MAJOR UPSET!

NT1138 with a 0:00.021 lead!

I can't believe it
 
Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
picture.php


Tried too hard the first lap, spun the last chicane :grumpy:

neither can I, I call shenanigans :👎:grumpy:👎
 
now i have to waste like 2 hours to try and beat that

It's just been beaten sir, sure the person that set the time will put it up soon. Sorry :guilty:
 
2:28:772!!!!!!!
 
Anymore for a shot or do i close the room?????
 
Best i can do, 🤬 2:29.505

picture.php
 
Room up for 30 minutes more, then closed 👍
 
Room up for 30 minutes more, then closed 👍

Oh....ok, I don't have a screencapture, but in my head I did a 0.59.934
 
Back