San Andreas - Quick and Easy Cash!

Let's face it, San Andreas doesn't have the cashed up missions early on in the game like Vice City did. If you are short of cash for purchasing car mods or real estate, heres an easy way to get a heap of cash REAL fast.

Steal a mode of transport and go for a cruise through the suburbs of Los Santos. Be on the lookout for 2 types of people. The first is a black guy wearing all black and the second is a whit guy wearing all white. They are easily picked out from the rest because the black guy wears a muscle top, the white guy wears a hoody and the stand motionless for long periods of time. Yes, they are the San Andreas drug dealers.

For each one of these guys you nail, you get just over $2000 and a 9mm pistol. They pop up very regulary in every suburb and are an easy way to get heaps of cash up real fast.

thanks for that, I was wondering why i got so much money from some ppl.

Not every time. Maybe most of the time, but I have capped these guys a couple of times, and managed to only get around $100 or so. I don't think it's EVERY time, but probably most of the time.

Killing drug dealers is a very effective way of making good money early in the game. It also gives your respect rating a small boost for each drug dealer you kill.

I think the Firefighter missions are an even better method of making money. They're so much easier than Vice City too. I did the whole Firefighter mission with a popped back tyre and came out considerably richer. :)

Pimpin is easy.... is this case. Each person you get pimped with your girls is a multiplier so if u pimp 10 people you get 10,000 i made it up to 5 and accidently pressed R3.

Pimpin missions are a good way to earn money, and when you have done all of them the prostitutes you pick up will pay to sleep with you.

Placing bets on the horses is also very good. Always place the bet on the horse with "9/1" or "11/1 odds. I have won about $300,000 so far.

Yes , oof track betting is the way to get money. I won $1950000 as a bigest price.
The last two was 1.5 million and 850.000. Got 4.4million without cheat :)

Cosmic
Yes , oof track betting is the way to get money.
Yep, thats how I got my 1.4 million (from 1000) while I was on like the 5th mission. I can't seem to find the betting places anymore after I robbed the one w/ Catalina :(. I'll keep looking though.

If you haven't noticed already people but the Guy in Black clothes and the chain is a drug dealer. Hint the gun he has when you attack him and I have photos in the game of him doing a drug deal with a girl that got out of her car at an intersection.(believe me I was bored)

My first time a those machine horse races I won $1600. Never went there again.

the pimpin missions are very easy and give major cashola. By far the easiest way i've come up with to gain cash (other than taking over gang territories)

You have to get into the Broadway. Basically a Hermes cabriolet.

The missioons are pretty simple. It invovlves dropping off Prostitutes at clients, picking them up and delivering to new customers and also dealing with guys that don't pay their way. Simple, easy cash.

emad
the pimpin missions are very easy and give major cashola. By far the easiest way i've come up with to gain cash (other than taking over gang territories)
Its too time consuming for the money you make-- if you could keep going it would be alright but it kicks you out at level 10--I only made around $20,000 and it took at least 20 minutes.

I thought firefigter was easier on VC-- the turret/camera think is a pain and I don't remember anyone (besides cops) pulling me out of the truck--it happened to me a couple of times on higher levels--- I did pass it but have 284 fires put out (its high but I'm not proud of it)-- it did get me a fair amount of money.

I'm still betting the major money will be made in doing high levels of vigilante--I hope they let you do it in the hunter.

Spuds725
I'm still betting the major money will be made in doing high levels of vigilante--I hope they let you do it in the hunter.
Have you used the Hunter yet? I'm not going to give away any spoilers but you get to use it in the course of things and it's a hell of a lot harder to control than the Vice City Hunter. It looks exactly the same but it's a b!tch to fly. I hope that getting higher flying skill makes the controls easier.

KM.

I think I know where you flew it-- and it does oversteer a bit (not that it didn't before) but its essentially the same to me (remember I've spent literally 200 hours in the hunter in VC)--

other then the minigun button being L1 instead of R1 (if felt the same--although the view is more behind then above like before)--- WTF was rockstar thinking moving the fire button--

I've gotten my flight skill up to about 2/3-- maybe it does settle down some after you max it.

Spuds725
I think I know where you flew it-- and it does oversteer a bit (not that it didn't before) but its essentially the same to me (remember I've spent literally 200 hours in the hunter in VC)--
I found it a pain to fly because it oversteered so easily. But I've flown the Sea Sparrow and Sparrow and though they're not as hard as the Hunter (from the little I've flown of it) I found them a bit harder than their Vice City equivalents.

Then again, you're the guy with the 200 hours Hunter experience and I'm the guy with the Chopper Checkpoint records, so maybe we're just used to the different handling.

other then the minigun button being L1 instead of R1 (if felt the same--although the view is more behind then above like before)--- WTF was rockstar thinking moving the fire button--
That is a bit of a pain. There was no reason to move it. Bah humbug.

I've gotten my flight skill up to about 2/3-- maybe it does settle down some after you max it.
Mine's still at about half. I think.

Anyway, as for making money, I've won about $300,000 gambling on the off track betting shops.

I've sampled the video poker machines in Las Venturas too. Anyone notice some familiar faces on the face cards?

KM.

I'm sure there are places elsewhere but I found a place in either downtown or near downtown in Los Santos-- I forget exactly where. I believe the building says ITB on it-- its not a real race track-- its a betting parlor like OTB (off track betting).

THere is also a place in one of the small towns north of Los Santos-- you go there in a mission at some point.

Downtown, underneath an overhead freeway, a bit north in the Downtown sort of area. I think it's just out of Glen Park. Not sure, but that's all I can remember.

The Porko
Hey does anyway know where the horse betting is?
In Los Santos there's one directly opposite Mulholland Intersection (that big parking space under the freeway you ride your bike too in one of the very first missions).

Its hard to get cash in the beggining but once you get into the game the cash rolls in quite well.
Ive almost finished the story and ive done practically no side missions, and have only robbed maybe one or two people.

Just get a 9mm, and look for the drug dealers (all white/all black) easiest way to make $2000 while waiting for Denise to come home. I'll remember that when it comes to re-playing the game.

I waited until I opened San Fierro to start making money heavily. I found that the Import/Export Garage provides a decent amount of cash if you take the time to complete it like I did. I now have over 1.5 million because of it.

Back