Saturday Night Drift Series.

• Thread starter Alexd1345
  • 190 comments
Alexd1345
Oh crap, another event on Saturday. ****'s about to go down.

My qualifying will not interfere with your event I do mine early morming my time, it will be done and over before yours even starts.

Thanks. Much appreciated.
Also, we need like 2 more people to make it top 16.

Last edited:
My qualifying will not interfere with your event I do mine early morming my time, it will be done and over before yours even starts.

Yeah SPANK's event will be over before yours begins and I think I would be right in saying his is not this weekend.

That you guys didn't even add me surprises the hell out of me. The track is hard, I'm telling you guys. :lol:

Alexd1345
That you guys didn't even add me surprises the hell out of me. The track is hard, I'm telling you guys. :lol:

I haven't been on, I will tonight.

Last edited:

I haven't been online, work deadline is tomorrow so I'll get on as sson as im done with other 🤬 and college.

I don't think we will make it to be 16 on Saturday so... Who's up for qualification on Friday? Or on Saturday just before the comp?
After the Spank's DBash qualification finishes, of course.

I don't think we will make it to be 16 on Saturday so... Who's up for qualification on Friday? Or on Saturday just before the comp?

I'm up for qualifying Friday but I doubt I'd get in with hardly any practice.

Alexd1345

I moved my qualifying to Sunday morning. I can qualify for you Saturday morning but can't do tomorrow

My lounge will be up for practising in 10 minutes. Just get on and join if you guys want to (I know you wont be on till tomorrow Duddy) to talk about it.

My lounge will be up for practising in 10 minutes. Just get on and join if you guys want to (I know you wont be on till tomorrow Duddy) to talk about it.

Yeah mb dude, work comes first haha. Don't want to be getting thrown out. :lol:

Studies are ALWAYS first. Plain change: lounge is up, but I'm away from keyboard for 20 minutes :lol:

"Matt"
PSN ID:SiD_LWR13
Car: BMW 135i
Hybrid:No
Engine:embarrassed:riginal from game
Chassis:embarrassed:riginal from game

HP is 559.

I would run my hybrid S15, but I have a suspension glitch, same as in my chaser, if someone can get me a S15 with a Blitz ER34 engine then that'd be great :D (don't care what chassis, cant remember what my current one has as it was given to me)

You guys on now?

Matt

"Matt"
PSN ID:SiD_LWR13
Car: BMW 135i
Hybrid:No
Engine:embarrassed:riginal from game
Chassis:embarrassed:riginal from game

HP is 559.

I would run my hybrid S15, but I have a suspension glitch, same as in my chaser, if someone can get me a S15 with a Blitz ER34 engine then that'd be great :D (don't care what chassis, cant remember what my current one has as it was given to me)

You guys on now?

Matt

I can make you one around 6PM tomorrow, PM with details.

Thing is, we can do it just before the comp, as I'm seeing that most of you won't make it on friday... So today free practise at 9PM (GMT +2) , England time: 8PM, And NY Time: (don't know your american guys' timezone) 5PM. Could anyone tell me if that's right?

Alexd1345
Thing is, we can do it just before the comp, as I'm seeing that most of you won't make it on friday... So today free practise at 9PM (GMT +2) , England time: 8PM, And NY Time: (don't know your american guys' timezone) 5PM. Could anyone tell me if that's right?

Wont make the practice room, but ill try to make it without practice.

I'm fine with that and I believe SPANK would be EST, So 12PM for him.

Back