Save 40% on F1 2018 Through EU PlayStation Store

Really tempted to buy, but when will I have time to play with Mario Odyssey, Donkey Kong Country, Spiderman, Tomb raider, Red Dead Redemption 2 all still on my shortlist.

Really tempted to buy, but when will I have time to play with Mario Odyssey, Donkey Kong Country, Spiderman, Tomb raider, Red Dead Redemption 2 all still on my shortlist.

Simple answer, you won't. At this point I think we are all completely drowning in great games. It's a nightmare...but what a good nightmare :)

And there's the deal I was waiting for. PS Store tends to get the best deals first on a lot of games, judging by what I've found on offer there of late.

And there's the deal I was waiting for. PS Store tends to get the best deals first on a lot of games, judging by what I've found on offer there of late.

The deals are too good. I have a ton of free games and games I bought with 60%+ discount. I have PS plus and rarely even play online. Even then I feel I got my money's worth. Really want to get this one, but I havent even managed to finish a full season of F1 2017.

I'd probably get it if these games weren't annual releases. The current model always gives this nagging feeling that the corresponding season is almost over and next year will probably bring a better game anyway.

Instead, make one game for every 2-3 years and then release the relevant season as DLC expansions each year in March.

Back