Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
The latest US DL Spec III savegame wont open, says corrupted.

MrReasonable... i dont know what u did but i just tried my own data i pulled off of the site and it worked fine. read post #1 again and follow all steps. i used winrar to extract it and everything went smoothly. is anyone else having this problem with my save??? i also saw that it has about 240,000 credits opposed to the previously stated 200,000.

Just a quickie !

What if you have the BD disc but had to update it to spec 3 ?
Does that still mean I need the BD version?

REALLY sorry if that was asked about a zillion time :nervous:

MrReasonable... i dont know what u did but i just tried my own data i pulled off of the site and it worked fine. read post #1 again and follow all steps. i used winrar to extract it and everything went smoothly. is anyone else having this problem with my save??? i also saw that it has about 240,000 credits opposed to the previously stated 200,000.

Downloaded the zip, tried to extract with winrar and winzip, shows an "invalid or corrupted file" box. Followed all the steps.

Just a quickie !

What if you have the BD disc but had to update it to spec 3 ?
Does that still mean I need the BD version?

REALLY sorry if that was asked about a zillion time :nervous:

If you started with a BD disc, you need a BD save.

Downloaded the zip, tried to extract with winrar and winzip, shows an "invalid or corrupted file" box. Followed all the steps.

:odd: when is it saying it is invalid or corrupted? here is another one that i did just now. same contents. there is no need to update the first file Famine as i have tested this many times and it works perfectly. i will try to solve Reasonables problem tho.👍

Attachments

• GT5PUSADL.zip
    35 KB · Views: 76
I tested it before I added it. Works just fine for me.

I'm using nothing more complicated than the Windows XP Compressed File Wizard.

anyone update mine with the GT yet? all i have changed is a new Ferrari 599 and the Blitz R-34. its not that big of a change so im not gonna update it yet.im back to 300K now and im not buying anything else until i get the GT :P but please if someone has this just upload it. please give me partial credit tho if u used my save. common courtesy :)

Uploading the file would be a good start. The internet can't read your computer.

i already did like a week ago. its the only us dl one thats on post #1. i was wondering if anyone has used it and gotten the gt with it yet.

Err... Given that I manage the thread, don't you think I'd know that?

I was talking to quattro1234, whose original post was a path to a file stored on his computer...

haha i thought so and it caused much confusion. :P i tried to read back as many pages as i could but i didnt see any other posts than mine and yours. i did see quattro say ok but he edited his to say that after you told him to upload it. thanks famine and its kind of boring watching this thread when i am basically the only one posting lately. :(

Hi! I'm new here and I come from Poland. Can I borrow someone save GT5 JPN version of the 24 car (2007)? I can not find this anywhere.

Does anyone have a Save for the Blu Ray Japanese Version of Prologue? Thought i'd might try some out with my copy :) PM to let me know if you do it would be a great help!

Savem that link does not work, so I asked whether anyone there is no other.

In what way "does not work"? The download doesn't work? The extraction doesn't work? The gamesave doesn't work in the game?

Does anyone have a Save for the Blu Ray Japanese Version of Prologue? Thought i'd might try some out with my copy :) PM to let me know if you do it would be a great help!

Page 1? Looked?

In what way "does not work"? The download doesn't work? The extraction doesn't work? The gamesave doesn't work in the game?

Page 1? Looked?

Yes I have looked but no one has Uploaded the Spec III Save. Otherwise i would have not asked....

Yes I have looked but no one has Uploaded the Spec III Save. Otherwise i would have not asked....

What you asked:

No mention of Spec III.

If you require help, stating exactly what help you want is a good start.

The page on which it is save is already out of date. I can not get the save

Similarly, you're not giving anyone enough information to help you. I have no idea what save you're trying to download, nor what you mean by "out of date".

Right... Spec I. That's the first time you've mentioned Spec I - and you've never mentioned whether it's the BluRay (BD) or PSN Download (DL) version of the game either...

If the BluRay one in post 1 isn't working for you (and I can't see any reason why it isn't - I can download it just fine). You'll struggle to find one, to be honest. It'd need someone who hasn't updated it and they're very few and far between.

What you asked:

No mention of Spec III.

If you require help, stating exactly what help you want is a good start.

Similarly, you're not giving anyone enough information to help you. I have no idea what save you're trying to download, nor what you mean by "out of date".

Why do you have to act like that? Theres no reason what so ever to act so rude. I relised that there was all saves for every version except for the BD Version of Spec III. The most up to date. I'm sure you can compesate for my lack of information by guessing that I didnt mention Spec III For my second post since I already said I looked at the First Page. Dont act like that for no reason.

Why do you have to act like that? Theres no reason what so ever to act so rude.

Why do you expect people to help you, without giving them the basic information required to do so?

You wanted a SpecIII NTSC-J BluRay save. You didn't say this. How is anyone supposed to spend their time to give you appropriate assistance?

I'm sure you can compesate for my lack of information

Yes. Since it's my job to be psychic and know exactly what everyone wants in this 600-post thread when they don't say so.

It's not my fault you didn't give enough information.

Kopite King
Are there any PAL (BD) Spec I saves anywhere?

If they aren't in Post #1, then they're not here. If you find one anywhere, please feel free to upload it here and I'll amend Post #1 so that others may benefit 👍

Last edited:
I have GT5 spec II, the one with the ferrari F2007 in, but my saves are named 'game.dat' not 'game_p2.dat' how can i sort this out? is it through updating to spec III?

Back