Save Game Request(GT4)

• Thread starter Gargantou
  • 55 comments
Hello, I'd like to humbly ask if anyone here has a PAL Gran Turismo 4 with an Action Replay Max save avaible that has maxed out B-Spec driver?

Nothing else matters, though I'd prefer for the game to be far from completed!

Thanks for any response!

I have a very high B-Spec skill level with around 40.8%(not my current save) completed on AR Max, but I could start another save on my 2nd memory card and max out the B-Spec skill, then upload it.

Speed Drifter, huge thanks, sorry for the late reply have had a busy life as of late, new job and stuff to sort out with my family, huge thanks for the save!

Hey Speed Drifter, I really hate to bug you because you do so much for everyone, but is there any chance of making a similar save for NTSC? I just need max B-Spec to work on some lap time testing, and possibly max credits (not absolutely necessary because I could use my Maxdrive for that). If I knew anything about GT4 hybridding I would do it myself. :lol:

OP: so you want the game to be far from completed so you can have b-spec beat the game for you? Ironic? Lol just bustin ya chops.

Thanks a bunch! You know what I just thought of? Have you ever tried to find out the settings of the cars in the driving missions, specifically 34? When running time trials in the SLR to learn it, a lot of people have noticed that it's difficult to match the car, and it always feels different.

hey Speed Drifter, i know you might be tired of these requests, but i just need a few hybrids. they all have to be "Monster Cars" basically normal cars with huge wheels, tires, and really high suspension. the cars i need are the Daihatsu Midget II D-type, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur, the Land Rover Range Stormer, the FIAT 500R, and the Volvo 240 GLT Estate. can you please do that??

Simplex: I don't know if i have enough time to do them, hopefully later when I get few things sorted out.
I've got three days off after 23th this month, until that I'm way too busy..

Hey SIMPLEX what transfer device did you get, ARMAX, code breaker xport?
By the way here is a link for gamesave with about 40 hybrids maily mild and realistic.....and most the HP can be increased i just like driving cars in the HP range 450 - 600 just more fun to me

http://www.filefactory.com/file/091881/n/trd-40_max

i got CodeBreaker v9. i figured out the CodeBreaker method, btw. all you do is load the .CBS file onto the USB drive, and on the CB menu(on the PS2), go to Device Manager, and select the USB drive, select the file you want(press X), then select it again(this time with Triangle), and select copy(X), select either memory card(X again), then let it copy, and you're done.(also, IDK if this works with PAL PS2s, it might also not work with JP PS2s... if i could frickin' get my hands on a PAL and a JP, i could test it, but... yeah.)

also, tickaz, thanx for the hybs, the tuning of normal gt4/gt3 cars was getting boring... btw, they're the gt4 ones right??

Yeah the game save i posted is GT4 hybrids (NTSF)

umm, thanks, but, i need the file in .CBS format, i couldn't/can't get an AR MAX for a while... i ran out of money, plus the fire alarm company i work for is starting to look like it's going under, so i might have to look for a new job(yes, just for the AR MAX! lol, just kidding), so i'm stuck with my CodeBreaker v.9 for the moment/month/year/decade/century/millennium...

some pics

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 49
some pics

hey, SD, nice job with the midget, i know that the suspension levels have a limit, so i knew the Midget would come out "Dirty South" style. lol, that's gonna be hilarious to drive. i'll post pics when i download the file of me drifting that.

Hey SIMPLEX use ps2save builder to convert the file, just open using the application then save as .CBS

i would, tickaz, but everytime i try to download ps2save builder, i get a small virus on my computer, that turns out to be a demi-trojan. can you please convert it? i would, but the current version apparently is bugged, and i already have several viruses slowing my super-fast TOSHIBA into a piece of crap(which is why Castrol should make an antivirus)

Actually it's the tires that have limits, I can only use tires from other cars and there isn't any car with really big tires.. besides the Tank Car :D
I can raise the Midget more if you want, I just tried to do a semi-realistic version first :)

ps2 savebuilder doesn't have any kind of virus in it. If your antivirus program is yelling about a file called Proptree.dll, just ignore it, it's completely safe.

hey, SD, can you acually put the Minolta tires on the RS6 Avant? and, if you can, make it fully modified with normal audi parts, but make it have 2000hp, and weight the same as the escudo, and sound like the Land Rover Range Stormer. which, by the way, are you almost done with all of this?

Allright, thanks for the idea! Makes my work much easier if you know which parts you want on your car :)
well.. I've only done two versions of the midget so far, just because I had less free time than I was supposed to have :(
Modifying cars doesn't take much time, but testing them takes much more because it has to be done on a real PS2..

Allright, thanks for the idea! Makes my work much easier if you know which parts you want on your car :)
well.. I've only done two versions of the midget so far, just because I had less free time than I was supposed to have :(
Modifying cars doesn't take much time, but testing them takes much more because it has to be done on a real PS2..

i'll take the midgets now, and take the others later. btw, what engines did the midgets have? i think i requested an f1 eingine w/ 4wd...

F1 engine won't work with any other car, it's too bad :(
I think the other (still undrivable) one had a Plymouth cuda engine and another a celica trial version engine
I'm having trouble with their suspension, it's not fun for very long if the car tries to tip over all the time :D

F1 engine won't work with any other car, it's too bad :(
I think the other (still undrivable) one had a Plymouth cuda engine and another a celica trial version engine
I'm having trouble with their suspension, it's not fun for very long if the car tries to tip over all the time :D

umm... like as in "finger + domino" tip over?? lol, if i saw that as i was racing i would have to make a de-motivational poster(when you see it, you'll 🤬 bricks) of the Midget on it's side. :D

oh, by the way, something tells me there might be hidden vehicles in GT4... i know there was the Diablo and 911 GT3 and Vauxhall VX220's in GT3, but what are the hidden cars in GT4? hey, Speed, if you see any extra vehicle codes, can you make hybrids with those and see what happens?(just take the body code, and put it with the Corvette C5R Race Car chassis, engine, wheels, tires, suspension, drivetrain, and whatever else that car has... i think i saw a video on YT of a hummer in the game...)

I'm sorry, i've just been so damn busy :(
Tomorrow is my girlfriends birthday so hybrids are getting delayed a little again

I don't think there's any real hidden vehicles in the game, unlike GT2 and GT3 which had many of them. At least there seems to be no extra car bodies on the disc..

japanese version had "Mini Cooper 1.3i `98" but it doesn't exist in any of the other versions, though it's wheels are still there (RO0168)

Attachments

• rov10001.jpg
    rov10001.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back