Saved Game from GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter outlaw4lyfe
  • 8 comments
  • 839 views
Messages
18
dya think the save games we have from GT3 will work with GT4, ya no like we can bring all our credits and cars across to save us doin it all again?
 
Then what´s the fun of playing it? If it does have, I won´t use it.
 
coz i remember GT2 on the PS1 had the transfer thing on it from GT1

so i hope GT3 can transfer to GT4 even if its only the Credits and the carz i have
 
IMO it can't,becaus of the amount of cars...
 
I don't think i would want credits and cars as it would drastically shorten the game. I would like to see a liscence transfer system though as used in GT2. (This may be the mysterious GT Prologue 'Bonus')
 
yeah cause gettin those licenses all over again will just be a pain in da ass lol so it wud be good to have em transfered so we can just get str8 into the game
 
That's what I wanted at first, but now I want to earn my way to the top. It's more fun like that. 👍
 
911_gt3_rs
I don't think i would want credits and cars as it would drastically shorten the game.

Neither would I. I'll be looking for ways to make the game longer. Like only useing road tyres, or only using stock cars, but it's probably not possible to get far in the game that way.
 
Back