S sandman-805 Messages 25 Messages sandman-805 Jan 7, 2011 #1 I am trying to save the game data to a USB stick so I can bring it over to a friends house. How do I do that? Please help! Thanks!
I am trying to save the game data to a USB stick so I can bring it over to a friends house. How do I do that? Please help! Thanks!
JeffKill Messages 872 Messages JeffKill77 Messages JeffKill Jan 7, 2011 #2 Pretty sure you have to format the usb drive to FAT32. You will also need to bring up your PSN account on your friends console in order to load your save. You wont be able to load it on his account.
Pretty sure you have to format the usb drive to FAT32. You will also need to bring up your PSN account on your friends console in order to load your save. You wont be able to load it on his account.