Say 'hi' for my Red Nismo

• Thread starter vantoco
  • 8 comments
Brazil
Brazil
After months of pratice I caught all 24 golds,felling so happy. :lol:
g7uiwY.png

Nice! There´s a guy on here somewhere who was sharing his gamesave with all golds in the licenses wich is nice. Now let´s take a moment to appreciate those graphics!

sharing his gamesave with all golds in the licenses

How could anyone likes cheating? To achieve any GOLD in Licences is good for your practice.

I caught all 24 golds

Congratulations, but think about your next steps with Nismo 400R in case of its tuning. It is a good car to win Normal Championship, where cars must not be tuned. I recommend you to leave this interesting car without tuning (especially this parts of it, which cannot be taken back e.g. Weight Reduction, Racing Modification, Port Polishing etc.)

Last edited:
Seeing this thing makes me rage about not having B golded. :lol: You have all 24 golds, but I don't even have a single set of golds on GT1! How does the 400R handle? I've always wondered that since I may never acquire it in the original Gran Turismo.

Its steering is too sensitive and not precise enough; it is difficult to get this car where you want.
Well that's disappointing. I was honestly thinking that it would handle on rails since its one of the toughest cars to acquire in the game.

How could anyone likes cheating? To achieve any GOLD in Licences is good for your practice.

Congratulations, but think about your next steps with Nismo 400R in case of its tuning. It is a good car to win Normal Championship, where cars must not be tuned. I recommend you to leave this interesting car without tuning (especially this parts of it, which cannot be taken back e.g. Weight Reduction, Racing Modification, Port Polishing etc.)
It´s not cheating. He was sharing his gamesave for those who couldn´t, or didn´t have the skill to gold all events. Do remember the licenses in GT1 were actually hard...

I was thinking that it would handle on rails since its one of the toughest cars to acquire in the game.

Well, it is possible that I do not have a proper setup for Nismo400R. Try to ask for it in this forum or try to search for it here. But I can easily handle tuned R32GT-R Nismo (850HP); R32GT-R 89(910HP); and R33GT-R V-spec(940HP) so I do not understand why just Nismo400R is the exception from the family of Nissans with divine handling.

It´s not cheating. He was sharing his gamesave for those who couldn´t, or didn´t have the skill to gold all events

I disagree. When someone shares his saves and other people, who could not or did not get through the Licences, find them helpful, it is cheating. But it depends on the definition of this word. Somebody thinks cheating is only using special codes in game, somebody uses Gamesharx.

Back