- 1,614

- South Florida,
- Chadwicksracing & Racecleanstupid
I just added you LSX, the room is up, but we officially do not start until 7:30pm.
Ok, here's the magic setup:
Aero was set to 20 40 per the specifications
Transmission was set to 224 mph per the specifications
LSD settings were all at 60
Ride height was at +15 at both ends
Spring rate was at 18.5 at both ends
Both sets of dampers were set to 8 at the front and 4 at the rear
Anti-roll bars were both at 4
Camber was 2 at the front and 1 at the rear (Stock tuning, I think)
Toe was 0 at the front and 0.2 at the rear (Also stock tuning, I think)
Brakes were set to 3 at the front and 2 at the back
annnnnnd the tires were racing hard per the specifications.
My car was a #20 that I bought, gave an oil change to, and bought the rigity improvement form the parts shop. HP was 892.
ENJOY!![]()
Excellent racing tonight
Looking forward to the next test
My suggestions are :
- Make sure everyone has a chance to pit during caution even the leader to set up interesting pit for tires or track position scenarios
- Perhaps add an extra lap at the end as a cool down lap to let others finish without the 20 second cutoff, perhaps even more laps to allow for one shot at a GWC, may not work at a close track like Daytona
- Drivers need to be briefed about rules before race, a checklist needs to be created
Thanks Joe!
Chad, thanks for setting this up tonight. It was loads of fun. When I got out of my race chassis I was sore from being so tensed up during the race.
After playing "like the wind" for money. I've realized how fun Nascar can be. I respected the drivers before but now respect them even more.
I may be joining the SCANA but only after finals have finished. All of you may hear from me again. I'll be using the M&M's car if I'm allowed to. 👍
Something I learned during the test,
after a caution when your catching up to the pack join the inside line if your position is odd, outside line if even. Helped me alot.
Thanks to CWR for all this, it is very entertaining and fun.
If the leader chooses the inside lane for restarts that's true. Under current NASCAR rules, the leader has the choice of either lane for restarts.
I would like to start racing with you guys, what do i need to do in order to do so? PSN: Fievel87