Scion xB. WIDEBODY?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bustwave.
  • 28 comments
  • 1,193 views

Look Good?

  • Yeah! That is hot!

    Votes: 20 47.6%
  • No, that is total "rice".

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • WHO CARES.

    Votes: 11 26.2%

  • Total voters
    42
Messages
1,459
Germany
Germany
pictures from

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=567851

WKA2004052582343_pv.jpg

WKA2004052582183_pv.jpg

WKA2004052582248_pv.jpg

WKA2004052581441_pv.jpg

WKA2004052582321_pv.jpg

WKA2004052581981_pv.jpg

WKA2004052581830_pv.jpg

WKA2004052581462_pv.jpg

WKA2004052581418_pv.jpg

WKA2004052581025_pv.jpg


Pretty nice. Needs to be BLACK. hmm Any Good?
 
They made an ugly car, fat. You can't make a Xb look good at all.
 
I think that is "Hella Tight" in its own way. I dunno, needs a chopped top aswell to make it ultra low.
 
I'd say its unique in its own weird way, it looks cool with the widebody kit IMO, but it now looks a lot more like a schoolbus to me.
 
Hideous. It needs to be burned. Sadly, I like the original looks of the car.
 
I like the paint.

I'm still waiting for it to transform into a giant robot. It's rice.
 
It look's pretty doped up. It would cost a fortune to do though.

I like the idea.
 
I just looked at those subs, seeesh Pioneer subs blow so bad!
 
Looks like it drove out of a cartoon, I quite like it, lol.
 
Yuck. How hideous.

Turn a box into a widebody box with big, booming, subwoofers.
 
Its sort of cool and sort of weird you can't reallt make a XB look good I haven't even seen them on the street
 
It look's really nice. I bet it has a ~119 Hp engine tough ):

Expect a chop soon :)
 
Not entirely to my tastes (I love the original Bb by the way), but this one is very well designed and and built. It's a show car. Why not go balls out like this?
 
Originally posted by knightinwhite86
You cant turn a turd into a gold nugget by rubbing, no matter how hard you try

:lol: good industrial design quote there. 👍

As for the xB I'd say I like it from the rear doors back. I like the fender flares, not too sure about the chop top though? They could have made the front look better. I've never really liked the idea of wasting a car just to stick a **** load of speakers in it. :rolleyes:
 
It would've helped if that Audio system wasn't there. I said No, just because of that system. Without it It'd be great.
 
Originally posted by BlazinXtreme
They made an ugly car, fat. You can't make a Xb look good at all.

How dare you hate on the Xb. You Officially suck.
 
LOL i saw one with the EXACT SAME paint yesterday but not widebody kit.
 
Pffft I'll hate whateve I care to hate on.
 
looks like a "Pimp My Ride" car, haha
 
it looks good, the only thing it's missing is a 290HP NA flat-6(cause they sound good) and rear-wheel drive. also get rid of all that audio crap, prep it for seeing track time and it will be nice.






rock. :O
 
knightinwhite86
You cant turn a turd into a gold nugget by rubbing, no matter how hard you try

...................... :crazy: :yuck: What he said.
 
Back