Scored zero points???

Poland
Poland
Hello all! Wondered if anyone would know how I go about checking why I am showing zero points for the Nations Cup last night after a podium'd and won two out of the three races I entered? Feeling a little robbed at the moment!

Hello all! Wondered if anyone would know how I go about checking why I am showing zero points for the Nations Cup last night after a podium'd and won two out of the three races I entered? Feeling a little robbed at the moment!
Only your last race counts. What happened in your last race?

Manufacturer Series has been updated with my points, so no idea?

You know it's only the last result that counts right? So it will only register the points from your third race. Where did you finish in that one? That said it should still be impossible to get zero points given the new points structure.

Did you disconnect from your third race? That could explain it.

Bugger! I qualified 2nd and got bounced around the first few laps by what can only be assumed as blind gamers! When I got completely punted off at the fast hairpin at the back of the circuit dropping me to last I quit..... damn it!

OK so I am fairly new to all of this so could someone be extremely generous and talk me through how this works? If points are only scored based on my last race and I win the first race, I shouldn't enter any other races that night?

Is there anything else like this I need to look out for?

Thanks guys and girls!

Bugger! I qualified 2nd and got bounced around the first few laps by what can only be assumed as blind gamers! When I got completely punted off at the fast hairpin at the back of the circuit dropping me to last I quit..... damn it!

OK so I am fairly new to all of this so could someone be extremely generous and talk me through how this works? If points are only scored based on my last race and I win the first race, I shouldn't enter any other races that night?

Thanks guys and girls!
Yeah, basically! If you've done one race then start another your previous race points will get wiped. So it's a gamble whether you think you'll improve or if you should just take what you have

Thanks guys and girls!

Yes you've got that correct. If you get a decent result in the first race you shouldn't enter any further races. It becomes a risk versus reward decision depending on if you feel you can do better than your first/second result.

That's the main thing to know really. This season is 10 races long, but only your top 5 scores will count.

You should also try to avoid quitting a race. It will result in your DR and SR being negatively affected, and with the longer FIA races there's usually an opportunity to recover, even if you end up in last position. Stick at it and see how many positions you can pick back up.

Good luck and enjoy :)

Back