Screen caps of Pajero, some Skyline, and the S.S. AE86

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bedhead
  • 55 comments
  • 5,548 views
Messages
43
Found on the Japanese GT4 site. All of the track vids say Tsukuba (or whatever) but they actually point to different tracks.

Sorry if these have been posted, but news has been slow lately and I've been scouring everywhere for more info.

Cheers.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,037
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 482
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,051
Looks like d1gp car?
attachment.php

And jeep in gt4? Nice PD 👍
attachment.php
 
It's a tuning car from HKS and a pajero
 
Cosmic
...And jeep in gt4? Nice PD 👍
Thats not a Jeep. Its a 1st Generation Mitsubishi Pajero. They've used them for many years in the Paris/Dakar Rally. It looks to be some form of the rally spec of one of them.

1990exe.jpg


Hilg
 
JNasty4G63
Thats not a Jeep. Its a 1st Generation Mitsubishi Pajero. They've used them for many years in the Paris/Dakar Rally. It looks to be some form of the rally spec of one of them.

1990exe.jpg


Hilg
Well it looked a bit higher then from the picture you posted.
 
JNasty4G63
Thats not a Jeep. Its a 1st Generation Mitsubishi Pajero. They've used them for many years in the Paris/Dakar Rally. It looks to be some form of the rally spec of one of them.

True but it gives me hope that Jeep will be in and I can race my brothers Grand Cherokee, against his 280zx or his 96 Z28 (although he sold that). Heck if thats in maybe his 79' Ford F-250 custom with a lift 36inch tires and 460 cu in V-8 will be in. I'm getting a little carried away now I guess.
 
i would love it if jeeps were in the game, I know a wrangler is not really a race cr, but why not, it would be fun

Also the 98 5.9 Grand Cherokee was no slouch so that would be a good ride there is talk of an SRT New Wk too (new grand cherokee for those of you not familer with Jeep titles)
 
Nice pics. I heard from Darin that the D1 gp cars are in according to him he said he heard Kaz say it in an interview. We might have it at out database.
 
pimp racer
.....I heard from Darin that the D1 gp cars are in according to him he said he heard Kaz say it in an interview.....
Looks to be the case. The official website has these 2 cars listed. Not sure if they are just going to be in the game, or if they will actually serve a purpose. Much like the HKS drag cars of GT2. They were in, but since we had no drag mode, they weren't really needed. Those are the only 2 they show, so no word as to what other D1 cars, if any, are in.

attachment.php


attachment.php


Hilg
 

Attachments

  • D1 Cars - 1.jpg
    D1 Cars - 1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 754
  • D1 Cars - 2.jpg
    D1 Cars - 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 840
That will not load on my computer, do I need L. Packs installed or what? All that loads is the back screen, none of the cars.
 
Its just a flash page, so I would assume if you have the most recent flash player, you're good. It takes a second to load at first, but should work.

Hilg
 
I'm not afraid to give drifting a chance. I don't care even if we use them as regular machines and not drifters. After all, drift cars are still race cars. Why do you think GT has rally race cars on road racing circuits? Anyone who played GT3's GT World Championship (Beginner Class) knows that you're up against mostly rally cars with the exception of GT300 machinery. Not to sound like a fanboy, but a Skyline is rather different without a rear wing. I don't know the Blitz Skyline needs a rear wing to control rear-end downforce while sliding. Or is there such a thing with drift cars?

I seen the Mitsubishi Pajero on some computers at my community college. I've always thought the Pajero was an SUV and that Dakar model proved it for me as it looks too much like an SUV, just not full-sized like a Denali or a Trailblazer. I probably would get it to keep and maybe do some races with.

But good deal. I actually want to race that S15 Silvia drift car. You know I love the Silvia, especially the S15 model, so I just might have a field day with it.
 
JohnBM01
I don't know the Blitz Skyline needs a rear wing to control rear-end downforce while sliding. Or is there such a thing with drift cars?
QUOTE]


2005 model of the Blitz ER34 has added a rear wing, for the very reason of added rear downforce. I preferred it without the wing... Better control with the rear wing, but less downforce will give more smoke, which in D1 is a plus. One of Nomura's(the driver of the ER34) unique point has always been the big smoke. Efficiency against grin factor... a touch choice, really.
 
JNasty4G63
Its just a flash page, so I would assume if you have the most recent flash player, you're good. It takes a second to load at first, but should work.

Hilg

I had the same problem... the "cars" and "tracks" page didn't work quite right (or not at all). Try this - when you open cars/tracks click "refresh", that should bring you back to the main page. But, when you click "cars" / "tracks" again the page should display correctly (at least it does for me). I use IE (XP SP2).
 
attachment.php


I have problems with flash. Can somebody tell me wat car that is on the right side of that HKS thing?
 
JNasty4G63
Its just a flash page, so I would assume if you have the most recent flash player, you're good. It takes a second to load at first, but should work.

Hilg

No that GT4 site isn't just flash. It has all sorts of DIV layers and other stuff going on.

It only really works in IE 6 in Windoze with all the current updates to them both. Even then the site barely works.
 
that 4 door skyline, is that the monkey boy dude that rocks so much in drifting ?
 
What are the two Blue sports roadsters either sideof the silvia in the car selection list?
Ginetta and I don't recognise the other one?
 
TwinTurboJay
that 4 door skyline, is that the monkey boy dude that rocks so much in drifting ?


yeah its Nomura Ken, he is freaking awsome. and crazy. He is a real crowd pleaser. He's got mad skillz and is a real intertainer. :)
 
kensei
No that GT4 site isn't just flash......It only really works in IE 6 in Windoze with all the current updates to them both. Even then the site barely works.
Hmmm, seems that neither of those statements hold true. :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

attachment.php


wee_man
What are the two Blue sports roadsters either sideof the silvia in the car selection list?
Ginetta and I don't recognise the other one?

attachment.php


attachment.php


Hope that helps.

Hilg
 

Attachments

  • GT Cars - 3.jpg
    GT Cars - 3.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 199
  • GT Cars - 1.jpg
    GT Cars - 1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 199
  • GT Cars - 2.jpg
    GT Cars - 2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 310
it s a french car named "berlinette hommell" inspired by the alpine a110 belinette
essentialy used on rally or circuit because of it s lighweight 👍
 
these two list dont list everything, or somestuff on that master list is wrong, they don't show the zonda race car, but its on the video of some track, and i didn't see the audi R8 which i love, and there need to be more panoz's
 
I think with the website, they just wanted to show at least some vehicle from each company. I mean, if you look, they only have a few Evo's, a few GT-R's, and so on. I don't think it was meant to be the "be-all-end-all" list of cars in the game.

Hilg
 
Hey, I got that Mozilla Firefox browser and now I can see the cars at the Japanese GT4 site! Thanks for that, JNasty4G63! I could never see them before!
 
No prob man. Firefox is the shiz, for sure. Never fails. Once you see the light that is Firefox, you'll never go back to IE. I've been using FF for about 6 months now, and just love it. Firefox for web and Thunderbird for email, works like a charm. All hail Mozilla

Hilg
 
Back