Screen caps of Pajero, some Skyline, and the S.S. AE86

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bedhead
  • 55 comments
  • 5,548 views
nope. i click on the free download button and it says the page is forbidden
 
it says, "you are not authorized to view this page." "you might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied."

i wish i knew what was wrong.
 
Try turning all of your security settings in IE (im assuming thats what your using) down, accept all cookies, all that, then see what happens clicking the link.

Hilg
 
man...still the same thing. maybe it has to do with the new windows anti virus thing.
 
no. wait. that last one is working i think.

maybe not. it says downloading in process but then the little window says it's forbidden.

i'm thinking it might be a lost cause.
 
den brakke
attachment.php


I have problems with flash. Can somebody tell me wat car that is on the right side of that HKS thing?

That is the Hommel Berlinette:

http://www.allsportauto.com/english/hommel_rs2.php

Regards...
 
bnommensen
That is the Hommel Berlinette
Thanks, but you're about 18 posts too late. If you look back through the posts, you'll see that I already posted what the cars are. Its cool though, thanks for trying.

Hilg
 
JNasty4G63

I can't wait to try this one. I love the old cars. I have a dream of Gran Turismo Classic that will be nothing but cars built from 1880's to about 1975 or so. I could easily come up with 750 cars and 100 tracks (famous defunct race courses and street races). I'd never need another version of GT after that.
 
that would be cool.....i really like the oldschool cars from long ago...and i'd love a course that is the road from Nice to Monaco.....the long, windy road up on the cliffside which drops you into Monaco....it's soooooo beautiful....and as a cool rally course they could use one of the roads leading up into Andorra on the French/Spanish border!
 
martialstax
I can't wait to try this one. I love the old cars. I have a dream of Gran Turismo Classic that will be nothing but cars built from 1880's to about 1975 or so. I could easily come up with 750 cars and 100 tracks (famous defunct race courses and street races). I'd never need another version of GT after that.

Sounds like a good idea....but if PD puts in enough good old cars in GT4, I'll be happy.
 
You know, I was talking about the Ginetta G4 in the past on here. And it looks like PD is again reading our minds and looking for forum replies on stuff to put in GT4. In fact, maybe all the wishlists for crashes in a GT game will happen in the next GT game. But look at that Ginetta G4. It is a very lovely and slick machine. I remember seeing the G4 on TV when I was watching the Monterrey Historics. It has that nice fastback look to it. And while its front may not be as alluring as the Jaguar E-Type, I'm sure it is a very peppy machine to race. This car may be 40 years old, but it's a very nice machine. Something small but eye-catching.

I looked online about RalliArt, and I seen the Dakar machinery with the Mitsubishi Pajero. When I normally think of the Pajero, I think of the Kei SUV, but the Dakar machine is a big ol' SUV. This Pajero, however, isn't a top-heavy gas guzzler. This is more of a good and unique machine to rally with.

Maybe I haven't looked around this thread, but I haven't seen the AE86 on here. I've seen old GT4 pictures of it before, but should still be a nice car that should easily attract the "Initial D" crowd, especially with that Super License test in GT3 where you had the AE86 on a rain-drenched Special Stage Route 5.
 
Pajero? Hell yeah, I remeber having a RC version of that thing, man that thing rocked.
 
I'm pretty sure that in the spanish localized version of GT4, the Mitsubishi "Pajero" will be called "Montero" (like the real car sold in Spain) because in spanish "pajero" is a word related to masturbation :crazy:
 
SHIRAKAWA Akira
I'm pretty sure that in the spanish localized version of GT4, the Mitsubishi "Pajero" will be called "Montero" (like the real car sold in Spain) because in spanish "pajero" is a word related to masturbation :crazy:

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: that is sooo funny! imagine driving a car around with a raunchy name! i never thought i'd hear something like this! 👍
 
Izanagi
HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: that is sooo funny! imagine driving a car around with a raunchy name! i never thought i'd hear something like this! 👍

Yeah, that's actually what GM found out with the new Buick Lacrosse. The name did very well here in Canada, until they held consumer clinics in Quebec. There, the car bombed among older men and all ages of women. Why?

"Lacrosse" in Quebec is a slang for masturbation.

So in Canada we now have the Buick Allure...not as nice as "Lacrosse", methinks.
 
Do all of these movies have sound? I can only get the Ice Arena one to have sound. How can I get sound on all of them?
 
which other cars cars drive/drift the d1gp?

[edit] thx to isanagi
 
LOonIE
what other cars cars dirve/drift the d1gp?

go to www.d1gp.com....but for a quick list: 180SX, RX-7, S14, ER-34, S15, AE86, Viper, GTO...the usual...go to the website and go to roster and see the cars and the drivers...enjoy 👍
 
Back