Screw Gt World Championship

• Thread starter TheBeast89
  • 78 comments
I think I have found the cheapest dealer car that can win:
A MacLaren MP4-12C with 880bhp and lightened to 1119kg with the big rear wing. It's a bit slower than the racecars, but this can be compensated by very agressive driving... I've only placed 2nd so far, but winning should just be a matter of skill!

I have very little money after just levelling up to 19 as quickly as possible...

A MacLaren MP4-12C with 880bhp and lightened to 1119kg with the big rear wing. It's a bit slower than the racecars, but this can be compensated by very agressive driving... I've only placed 2nd so far, but winning should just be a matter of skill!

I have very little money after just levelling up to 19 as quickly as possible...

I didnt know the mclaren MP4 was in GT4

I'm sorry mate but you're definitely in a wrong place. It is a fact that there's no McLaren MP4-12C in GT4. Unless you're talking about the FINA McLaren F1 LM powered by BMW. Furthermore, the GT4 was released in the 2004 so the MP4-12C doesn't even exist that time... And there's no level in GT4.

If you're talking about GT5, yes there is..

Is it even possible to win this championship with the Suzuki GSX-R/4 fully modded? I'm an OK driver, but I did win the All Japan GT championship with it..

Thanks

Ok I'm a bit of a newbie at this and I need some advice. Firstly, what is the S series? I've seen people talking about it and stuff but I don't know what it is. Second of all, I currently have about 70000 credits and a fully tuned Ferrari 458 italia, and need some advice as to what car to get that is lvl 16 or under for the GTWC, because I got third place on all of the races bunt can't get any better. Help?

^ You're in the wrong forum. This is for the GT World Championship in GT4.

What you'd probably want:

Something that's fast, with 4WD, fully upgraded (possibly),and a guy behind the controller with a hell of a lot of experience, so don't EVER try b-spec while doing GTWC!!!

The cars that race in GT World Championship are toyotas 88C-V's, Mazdas 787Bs, Nissans R390 GT1s etc. And you want to put a Lancer against them? Good luck.

P.S. Next time before posting in a topic check the age of it. You may find that you're poking a dead body.

so don't EVER try b-spec while doing GTWC!!!

I just had to reply to this, I didn't have the time to race the GTWC in A-spec so I B-speced it and won most of the races without an issue and I used an unmoddified Jaguar XJR-9.

Dude if you haven't already beat the GT World championship heres a tip...If you don't mind the grind, get 25% completion so that you can move on to the endurance races, and from there you can win a great selection of cars (just check this forum's gt4 prize car section). I suggest B-Spec mode in fast foward for the more serious endurance races if you don't have time. you can win the Minolta, and also the Formula Gran turismo F1 car (24hrs of Nurburgring)...If you win the Minolta, It'll be a grind to beat the GT World Championship, but it's very possible. Now with an F1 car it's a breeze.

Don't know if anyone have tried it with a Lamborghini yet... Here's a link to what I used:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166330
I beat the championship except for the 2nd race, for which i got 9th. On the other hand, I got 1st for the rest of the races with this car. Its kind of easy to screw up with this car though. Its spins if it touches grass.
The main idea is to slow down before turns. fast speed+turn+brake will make you spin, so using brake before a turn, then just turning the mushroom, then applying throttle will give you good turns.

i know people who could beat that thing with a fiat panda 👍
anyway i a-speced it with a zonda lm race car, first go.

Last edited:
EDK
How is that possible? Ferrari was not even an included make on GT4.

He has m4d 7y73 5k1llz Kev, don't question the man!!
nono.gif

Back