Screwed by early OCD update

  • Thread starter Thread starter crossup
  • 62 comments
  • 5,012 views
Messages
402
Messages
crossup125
was waiting till today to get the R89 and I get up to find the OCD was updated a day earlier than ever before....
and now we have a load of crap rally cars, not even the good ones:tdown:
thanks PD for being so inconsistant:crazy:
 
Is there a set schedule for the OCD updates? Where can I find this? :dunce:
 
crossup
was waiting till today to get the R89 and I get up to find the OCD was updated a day earlier than ever before....
and now we have a load of crap rally cars, not even the good ones:tdown:
thanks PD for being so inconsistant:crazy:

I didn't get my lister storm, because the psn signed me out, and i couldnt sign back in, so i decided to go to sleep, next morning i wake up, and its gone. Too be fair, they did us a great favour of making the cars half price, but it comes at a cost. Sorry for your lose.
 
was waiting till today to get the R89 and I get up to find the OCD was updated a day earlier than ever before....
and now we have a load of crap rally cars, not even the good ones:tdown:
thanks PD for being so inconsistant:crazy:

same, I was ready to buy the thing. Just did a huge shopping spree on 80s Rally Cars so I'm content for the time being.
 
Is there a set schedule for the OCD updates? Where can I find this? :dunce:

There isn't..... this is just another whining thread.
 
The sarcasm didn't compute....
 
To be fair this is a pretty good update, especially with the half price cars but i'm sorry you didn't get what you were after. :(
 
Crappy rally cars ?
I think the various Group B cars would like to disagree with that, and as for not getting the R89, that's your fault for waiting really.
 
PD gives us half-price 0km cars and 3X payout on the seasonals, so what exactly were you waiting for???
 
was waiting till today to get the R89 and I get up to find the OCD was updated a day earlier than ever before....
and now we have a load of crap rally cars, not even the good ones:tdown:
thanks PD for being so inconsistant:crazy:

Why did you wait?

Day late and a dollar short?
 
Is there a set schedule for the OCD updates? Where can I find this? :dunce:

There sorta is. There was an announcement a while back that all updates would occur Wednesday nights at 11PM EST +/- 24 hours. They never said anything about sequential weeks, but the time of week is spot on with the schedule
 
It updated the same time this week as last week, don't know what the OP is moaning at other than themself.
 
There sorta is. There was an announcement a while back that all updates would occur Wednesday nights at 11PM EST +/- 24 hours. They never said anything about sequential weeks, but the time of week is spot on with the schedule

This is the first time they've been 24 hours early, so it's probably come as a suprise to most people. :lol:
 
I was on two days ago and noticed a post regards the Bentley 8 Speed?? in the OD. I remembered that last night so i checked the specs on it and thought it sounds like a nice car to have. Anyway i got on my PS3 later in the evening and checked the OD and it was there. Cool i thought.

I had to run the bathroom, and in that time it must of updated, and now there are a lot of Rally cars, and NO Bentley. Kinda sucks that i missed it.

Dang that will teach me. :ouch:

AA
 
Mate, you had enough time to buy your car. I've buyed all 0 mile cars from the OCD (except the GT40 & FormulaGT).

Now i am happy that finally the OCD is updated. :dopey:👍
 
VTiRoj
This is the first time they've been 24 hours early, so it's probably come as a suprise to most people. :lol:

As someone said earlier, last week updated 24 hours early and the message board says +/- 24 hours.
 
Lol seems like PD is guilty, no matter what they are doing...
 
was waiting till today to get the R89 and I get up to find the OCD was updated a day earlier than ever before....
and now we have a load of crap rally cars, not even the good ones:tdown:
thanks PD for being so inconsistant:crazy:

I always said "tomorrow i buy it, tomorrow i buy it" and i ending not buying nothing, BUT, this time i buy all for first time :)
 
I make it a point to buy all the cars in the OCD that I don't already have within a day of the update. That's why you should keep your bank balance high. And when you need CR, seasonals baby!
 
Lol seems like PD is guilty, no matter what they are doing...

The only guilty people are the ones that procrastinate rather than buying the cars they want as soon as they are available. Since you can buy any of them with just a small number of event wins, there is simply no excuse for anyone if they miss out on something they've had at least a week to get.
 
I purchased the Bentley Speed 8, literally second before the update.

Purchased it, then immediately went to try it out on some seasonal event, at which point i saw there was the british lightweight serier. I then immediately went back to the OCD and saw everything had changed.
 
Screwed? Not really, you just lost out on the deal when it was available to you. You knew ahead of time that the OCD would eventually cycle through to new cars. Well... it just did. Sucks you missed out but that's on you.
 
Crappy rally cars ?
I think the various Group B cars would like to disagree with that, and as for not getting the R89, that's your fault for waiting really.

I think so too.
 
was waiting till today to get the R89 and I get up to find the OCD was updated a day earlier than ever before....
and now we have a load of crap rally cars, not even the good ones:tdown:
thanks PD for being so inconsistant:crazy:

It's not their fault. It's yours. Months ago they made a note saying the seasonals could be a day early or a day late. Pay attention next time so you don't need to embarrass yourself like this ;)
 
LOL, I feel your pain, but I don't care that I lost so much LOL, some nice cars available here, glad I bought the GT40 before though... wanted the Bentley but never mind. This time I've already bought a good half of the cars already...
 
In the east coast of the US it updated 24 hrs earlier than last week(at least for me)...and its the first time the update came while it was still Tuesday so thats
what "themself" is unhappy over.

It updated the same time this week as last week, don't know what the OP is moaning at other than themself.
 
I'm happy to hear you never miss info from PD...I'll admit that I have a life and sometimes miss critical info
I'm so embarrassed....NOT!!!
thanks for the laugh :D

It's not their fault. It's yours. Months ago they made a note saying the seasonals could be a day early or a day late. Pay attention next time so you don't need to embarrass yourself like this ;)
 
Thats happened to me also yesterday i was gathering some money for the cars that i dont have from online ucd i got tired , sleep time , but also online ucd got cars i dont have
 
Thank you for posting the only sensible response so far(not discounting the sympathy posts, which I appreciate)....yes its my mistake but
based on previous experience, expecting the update Wednesday was not exactly stupid

This is the first time they've been 24 hours early, so it's probably come as a suprise to most people. :lol:
 
Back