Screwed by early OCD update

  • Thread starter Thread starter crossup
  • 62 comments
  • 5,012 views
I should've bought that FGT in the OCD, but oh well.

I'm in the middle of the FGT B-spec championship, so quitting was not an option (I hate restarting things, I like a challenge of a comeback).
 
was waiting till today to get the R89 and I get up to find the OCD was updated a day earlier than ever before....
and now we have a load of crap rally cars, not even the good ones:tdown:
thanks PD for being so inconsistant:crazy:

The OCD wasn't updated for 2 or 3 weeks. You had plenty of time. Not PD's fault if you didn't take advantage.
 
similar thing happened to me, i was about to buy the last 4 or 5 cars at the bottom of the OCD this morning but BAMMM!!! i was greeted by 100-grand rally cars!

godzilla-facepalm2.jpg
 
I'm happy to hear you never miss info from PD...I'll admit that I have a life and sometimes miss critical info
I'm so embarrassed....NOT!!!
thanks for the laugh :D

The real point is, Those cars were up there for awhile. It's your fault you missed out not PD's. I love how when people like yourself screw up, you use the copout excuse of "i have a life". Everyone has a life, you're just mad you missed out.
 
Lol seems like PD is guilty, no matter what they are doing...

This :)

btw Im not such a huge rally fan, so I won`t spend a cent for the current cars in OCD. I really hoped for a GT-One to appear (Im still searching this car, eventhough I bought this game when it was released and checked the UCD every 5 races!!!!!!!!)
 
umm now how long was that R89 on the OCD? If you didn't get it by now, then its your own fault.
 
umm now how long was that R89 on the OCD? If you didn't get it by now, then its your own fault.

2 weeks. No excuse

Im just glad my FGT changed color.
Ive had the black/silver and the white one for the last 5 changes, now yellow/green.
 
I guess in this case it really was "Ya Snooze...Ya Loose!" Hahhhh!:dopey:
 
ECGadget
LOL, I feel your pain, but I don't care that I lost so much LOL, some nice cars available here, glad I bought the GT40 before though... wanted the Bentley but never mind. This time I've already bought a good half of the cars already...

You bought the GT40? It's a prize car (B spec Indy 500). That one is a 10 or 20 million car right?

Ouch.
 
what we have here is a lack of imagination, empathetic ability and a big dose of ass-umption.
First I am collecting more than just a single R89...so I keep several million on hand to be ready for the when the UCD comes up with a keeper. Of course sometimes that exhausts your credit supply so you grind races which advances the UCD bringing up more cars you want...but of course theres the OCD too which we all know updates on a supposedly regular schedule.
Since I know roughly when it updates I plan my purchases in both dealerships based on that.
So no I didnt snooze, waste time with money available or let 'life' interfere (that just causes me to miss info) with a purchase. Had PD followed their previous update time frames I would have an R89 now....thats the bottom line:)


umm now how long was that R89 on the OCD? If you didn't get it by now, then its your own fault.

The real point is, Those cars were up there for awhile. It's your fault you missed out not PD's. I love how when people like yourself screw up, you use the copout excuse of "i have a life". Everyone has a life, you're just mad you missed out.

I guess in this case it really was "Ya Snooze...Ya Loose!" Hahhhh!:dopey:
 
ZeGermanBastorD
Mate, you had enough time to buy your car. I've buyed all 0 mile cars from the OCD (except the GT40 & FormulaGT).

Now i am happy that finally the OCD is updated. :dopey:👍
l
I bought some too :D just bought a FGT in the new one too considering I've had the same grey and black one in my OCD 3 times in a row
 
thats why i buy them all day 1. they are 0 miles and have the broken in BHP.....they are collector cars
 
what we have here is a lack of imagination, empathetic ability and a big dose of ass-umption.
First I am collecting more than just a single R89...so I keep several million on hand to be ready for the when the UCD comes up with a keeper. Of course sometimes that exhausts your credit supply so you grind races which advances the UCD bringing up more cars you want...but of course theres the OCD too which we all know updates on a supposedly regular schedule.
Since I know roughly when it updates I plan my purchases in both dealerships based on that.
So no I didnt snooze, waste time with money available or let 'life' interfere (that just causes me to miss info) with a purchase. Had PD followed their previous update time frames I would have an R89 now....thats the bottom line:)

The bottom line? Your 'life' that got in the way and made you miss information (its called search, google it) stopped you from buying the R89 earlier than you had planned obviously. And yes, it is a regular schedule with a 48 hour window (that little +/-24 as said earlier) to change in, simply put you missed out from procrastination.

Telling people they have no empathy, a lack of imagination and are just assuming things is a bit out of line too...you must want a tissue from this obvious whinge thread so I'll go get the box.
 
what we have here is a lack of imagination, empathetic ability and a big dose of ass-umption.
First I am collecting more than just a single R89...so I keep several million on hand to be ready for the when the UCD comes up with a keeper. Of course sometimes that exhausts your credit supply so you grind races which advances the UCD bringing up more cars you want...but of course theres the OCD too which we all know updates on a supposedly regular schedule.
Since I know roughly when it updates I plan my purchases in both dealerships based on that.
So no I didnt snooze, waste time with money available or let 'life' interfere (that just causes me to miss info) with a purchase. Had PD followed their previous update time frames I would have an R89 now....thats the bottom line:)

Well the bottom line really is ...YOU DON'T HAVE IT and it was available for more than sufficient time....I bought ALL of them in the time they were up so quit whining!
 
Ive never been a fan of facebook to be honest but have been using it lately and added GTplanet and I got the news of the new seasonal and OCD update very fast!! Kudos GTplanet. Also I know what its like to be poor now after buying that $20 million ferarri and getting the penniless trophy, so I feel your pain I'm slowly creeping back to over $10 million.

I also already had the whole OCD but i picked and chose my favourites anyway in 0 miles. Probably the only cars I wont drive and I drive all my cars even the most rare and expensive ticket cars.
 
what we have here is a lack of imagination, empathetic ability and a big dose of ass-umption.
First I am collecting more than just a single R89...so I keep several million on hand to be ready for the when the UCD comes up with a keeper. Of course sometimes that exhausts your credit supply so you grind races which advances the UCD bringing up more cars you want...but of course theres the OCD too which we all know updates on a supposedly regular schedule.
Since I know roughly when it updates I plan my purchases in both dealerships based on that.
So no I didnt snooze, waste time with money available or let 'life' interfere (that just causes me to miss info) with a purchase. Had PD followed their previous update time frames I would have an R89 now....thats the bottom line:)
Here you go.
w_toro_blk.jpg
 
what we have here is a lack of imagination, empathetic ability and a big dose of ass-umption.
First I am collecting more than just a single R89...so I keep several million on hand to be ready for the when the UCD comes up with a keeper. Of course sometimes that exhausts your credit supply so you grind races which advances the UCD bringing up more cars you want...but of course theres the OCD too which we all know updates on a supposedly regular schedule.
Since I know roughly when it updates I plan my purchases in both dealerships based on that.
So no I didnt snooze, waste time with money available or let 'life' interfere (that just causes me to miss info) with a purchase. Had PD followed their previous update time frames I would have an R89 now....thats the bottom line:)

You had 2 weeks. When the money is this easy to earn, the cars are half price and at zero miles, and the one you really want is staring you in the face, there's no excuse for not buying that R89 and any other car you are waiting for. All it took was a few hrs of time out of 2 weeks to get enough credits. your fault not PD's.
 
what we have here is a lack of imagination, empathetic ability and a big dose of ass-umption.
First I am collecting more than just a single R89...so I keep several million on hand to be ready for the when the UCD comes up with a keeper. Of course sometimes that exhausts your credit supply so you grind races which advances the UCD bringing up more cars you want...but of course theres the OCD too which we all know updates on a supposedly regular schedule.
Since I know roughly when it updates I plan my purchases in both dealerships based on that.
So no I didnt snooze, waste time with money available or let 'life' interfere (that just causes me to miss info) with a purchase. Had PD followed their previous update time frames I would have an R89 now....thats the bottom line:)

Cry me a river man. You expect sympathy for something that was totally your fault after you come on here complaining about something PD said they were going to do. The REAL bottom line is you should have been paying attention to the news updates, which you can read in the game btw, which stated that the OCD and seaonals will be updated every week or so, give or take a day. They announced this MONTHS in advance. Again, stop blaming PD for sticking with their promises.
 
One wonders, if you were assuming PD would stick to their previous time frames, why in the hell, weren't you planning to buy it the *previous* Wednesday before update? Other than the fact it actually updated on Tuesday the last time of course.
 
A reasonable question, and answer is the UCD had several multi million dollar car which kept my funds low. At that time I was actually glitching for funding and even that couldnt keep up with the expense so I deferred the R89(had one before and lost it, I assume to a copy mistake) and thought I'd lucked out when the OCD wasnt updated last time...close but no cigar.

One wonders, if you were assuming PD would stick to their previous time frames, why in the hell, weren't you planning to buy it the *previous* Wednesday before update? Other than the fact it actually updated on Tuesday the last time of course.
 
Kids today...always looking to blame everyone but themselves.
 
The only guilty people are the ones that procrastinate rather than buying the cars they want as soon as they are available. Since you can buy any of them with just a small number of event wins, there is simply no excuse for anyone if they miss out on something they've had at least a week to get.

Here we go. OP, I bought all the past OCD cars, it's your fault for waiting.
 
Glad I bought all those classic SuperGT cars *phew*
 
A reasonable question, and answer is the UCD had several multi million dollar car which kept my funds low. At that time I was actually glitching for funding and even that couldnt keep up with the expense so I deferred the R89(had one before and lost it, I assume to a copy mistake) and thought I'd lucked out when the OCD wasnt updated last time...close but no cigar.

So you were glitching and still couldn't get it.:lol: I managed to get all of them the day before they updated it and still have 19.4 million at the moment without glitching. Only problem is you and not PD.
 
true, between updates I only earned $105m and bought just under 50 cars and ONE got away...I'm such a looser :rolleyes:

So you were glitching and still couldn't get it.:lol: I managed to get all of them the day before they updated it and still have 19.4 million at the moment without glitching. Only problem is you and not PD.
 
You had 14 days @ triple payout on the seasonals so its your own fault

Now stop your moaning, stop blaming others for your f up and take some responsibility that you screwed up

And for god sake stop with the "I have a life" copout, in 2 weeks I cleared out the OCD, prestieged twice on Black ops, played 2 saturday league games of footy, about 4 rounds of golf and 2 weekends bbq'in and drinking...its not hard if you stop been lazy!!
 
There isn't..... this is just another whining thread.

I agree.

This is a great OCD. The last one was up for a long time. If you wanted the car (And indeed, that's a car you have to have) you should have bought it. Don't sweat it. You'll get another bite at the apple. Remember the UCD, where that car shows up all the time.

Missing deals is part of the game.

And I like the cars for sale now too.
 
i was going to buy the R89 but i decided to buy the zonda lm and a ferrari instead.

I feel like i made the right choice after driving both.
 
true, between updates I only earned $105m and bought just under 50 cars and ONE got away...I'm such a looser :rolleyes:

Nope you are a cry baby for making a useless thread blaming PD for something that you are to blame for. I figured you would know that by now, I can see why you didn't get that car.

Now to lay this out;
2 weeks the OCD was up.
you cheated and received 105,000,000 in that 2 weeks.
you bought 50 cars.
You didn't buy one car and its PD fault.

Really kid?
 
Back