Screwed by early OCD update

  • Thread starter Thread starter crossup
  • 62 comments
  • 5,012 views
I was on the fence about the GT40... guess the decision was made for me. :D
 
Uxi
I was on the fence about the GT40... guess the decision was made for me. :D

It's easier and more cost effective to just win the GT40 in B-Spec.

I'm just glad I got the Speed 8 before it disappeared. I'm sure I'll see the R89C and Lister again some day. Wish they had the GT-One there though.
 
It's easier and more cost effective to just win the GT40 in B-Spec.

I'm just glad I got the Speed 8 before it disappeared. I'm sure I'll see the R89C and Lister again some day. Wish they had the GT-One there though.

GTOne is high on my list too. It'll come around,though. Gotta have something to look forward too.

I'm still really amused someone was glitching and still unable to obtain these cars. Just drive races and win money that way. It's super easy. Some folks might spend so much effort glitching that they are actually making things harder than simply playing the game as presented. It really wasn't hard to buy all the cars.
 
Back