Scrooge does GT4 Part IV: 75 to 100% on 2,091,580 CR (2.2 mill from start)

• Thread starter Mr.Slow
  • 44 comments
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't leave G T 44444444444444

Hahaha!!!

I got a better plan... why not learn how to drift??? ;)

Ha-Ha

Thruth is I am working towards a real life racing car so I'd probably end up playing V8 Supercars if only to learn the Australian tracks and F1 for when I 'make it big'. GT4 would be more for fun and to build race fitness by doing the endurance races in one sitting over and over...

OK, I admit it sounded better when in my head than it does written down :ouch: :) :) :)

Congratulations Mr Slow!!

When you first started this challenge I didn't think you'd get away with spending so little money. I would love to see these posts of yours linked in an archive somewhere on the GTP main GT4 page for all to see - they deserve it.

Again, well done.

Thanks Somebody, I have already started working on a 'cookie cutter' version of it which I think would be more appropriate for an FAQ/Archive as it is more on the strategy side than on Scrooge's mood swings!

Mr.Slow
Ha-Ha

Thruth is I am working towards a real life racing car so I'd probably end up playing V8 Supercars if only to learn the Australian tracks and F1 for when I 'make it big'. GT4 would be more for fun and to build race fitness by doing the endurance races in one sitting over and over...

OK, I admit it sounded better when in my head than it does written down :ouch: :) :) :)

AHAH!!! cooool.

What kind of racing you thinking of? Have you done any IRL racing before, or been on a track before?

I race a Mazda RX2 Capella in a full modified class, it's SOOOO much fun!!!

I have been going to track days for almost 3 years now and it is the reason I am working on getting a dedicated track car and eventually racing.

I have seen the pics of your RX2... fully sick!

Mr.Slow
I have been going to track days for almost 3 years now and it is the reason I am working on getting a dedicated track car and eventually racing.
Ah, the fun of Wakefield Park turn 1 flat out or the Oran Park flip-flop. I've got to get back on the track one day.

Mr.Slow
I have seen the pics of your RX2... fully sick!

You have??? lol, where, I don't think I've posted any? lol...

I been racing it for 3 years now and recently modified it to a full modified spec... Looks more like a porsche than a Mazda now, hehehe lol...

Racing is so much fun, the competition, the close driving... About 2 months ago I cliped wing mirrors with an old Datsun coming out of a high speed 3rd gear sweep... scary stuff, but very exciting.

You did post the 'before' pictures in a thread here at GTPlanet. I can't remember but I think you also posted the 'after' pictures (or at least threatened to do so).

Bravo!!

Although I have not posted on a single of the four threads untill now I have kept a close eye on scrooge and its great to see your finished!!

Congrats and darn good job on the write ups!
👍

Bee
Bravo!!

Although I have not posted on a single of the four threads untill now I have kept a close eye on scrooge and its great to see your finished!!

Congrats and darn good job on the write ups!
👍

Thanks for reading them :-)

BUUUUT

There are five threads... number 5 is where I go back and try cut the costs down. So far I have managed to bring it down from 2,239,xxx to 2,027,xxx.

Back