Scrubs

  • Thread starter Thread starter EJRocky
  • 33 comments
  • 2,604 views
Messages
642
Does anyone here watch it? We could be a mini fan club... :sly:👍
scrubs_468.jpg
 
Scrubs is awesome, by far one of my favorite television programs ever. I was a huge fan when the show first started a few years ago, but unfortuantely due to the crazy programming at NBC, my work schedule, and other shows had lead me away from it for the last three or four seasons.

...Thank God for re-runs!

rerun.jpg

(Hey hey hey!)

So yeah, I've been watching it a lot at home between class and before work, etc. It is just written so well, and I certainly feel a connection to quite a few of the characters. My Mother often describes my nature as that of Dr. Cox, but I don't see it... Well, maybe I do. I guess there is more than enough evidence of it over in the Automotive threads...

So yeah. Scrubs = teh ROXORZ!
 
SCrubs is one of my favorite shows. I started watching when it first came but I lost track of it for a year. But I started back watching it again. It is well written show. I like how they can be very funny while dealing with seroius issues.
 
I've always quite liked the show but just recently it's become one of my favourites. Right now they're showing Season 4 on E4 and I'm really enjoying it.
 
I have seaons 3 and 4 on dvd and man they're funny. I want to get the other seasons aswel, I love this show!
 
I did a one month marathon of seasons 1 to 5. You'd think that watching a dozen episodes a night would get boring.

Not. My wife got royally pissed at me for watching well into the wee hours after she went to sleep... she'd wanted to complete it, too. The writing is just excellent... enough running gags to keep it familiar, but not enough to make it get old.

I love the jabs they take at other medical TV shows... (somewhere in season 4 or 5)

Turk: "Hey, do you watch 'Gray's Anatomy'?"

J.D.: (with a faraway, dreamy look...) "Yeah, it's like they put our lives on T.V."

Or this one:

Bob Kelso (to Perry Cox): "You're not Doctor House, you know."

-----

While I think the overblown medical Sherlock Holmes-erie of House is sometimes watchable... "Grey's" is just too implausible for words. At least Scrubs gets its medicine right.
Now all I can do is wait (impatiently, very impatiently) for seasons 6 and 7.
 
Scrubs is brilliant; it's certainly the only American live (as opposed to animated) comedy that entertains and amuses me. The fact that Sarah Chalke is gorgeous only adds to an already awesome show.
 
I watch it and I love it 👍 Especially Cox' sarcasm and the Janitor's dirty tricks :lol:
 
The fact that Sarah Chalke is gorgeous only adds to an already awesome show.

No, Christa Miller is the gorgeous one! Even though she's 43... :scared:
 
They're both nice. There's something about Christa Miller though... She shouldn't be attractive but there's just something about her thats strangely appealing :odd:
 
It's that whole sweet little dominatrix thing the character has going on, I guess.

Most likely, it's the dimples. :D
 
I've always enjoyed this show. Even more so, now that I get a full hour of it each day, on the re-runs

Christa Miller lurks in my fantasies. Ever since the Drew Carey show.

I've been putting aside cash to pick the full series up.
 
Didnt get into it until a month ago, now Ive got a system:

11am-12am Comedy Central
7pm-8pm Comedy Central
11:30pm-12:30am WGN
1am-2am FOX

I try to catch as much of that as possible. Obsessed? Me? :p

And yes Christa Miller is very naiiice for a 43 year old mother of three O_O
 
If this is a scrubs mini-fan club, then count me in
 
OH YES! finally a Scrubs fan club at GTP! I'm in for sure. :D

This is the only show I really watch on TV anymore, since everything else pretty much sucks.

I also own Season 4 on DVD. :)
 
Knife Wrench!!!!
 
I love Scrubs.... I can't think of anything else to say....
























BANANA HAMMOCK
:p
 
One of my favorite sayings from the show.

Dr. Cox: "I love this moment so much I want to have sex with it."

:lol:

JD: "It's not a unicorn, it's a horse with a sword on its head."

This show has so many great lines. :)
 
"Points to avatar and sig.*

Yeeep Scrubs rules, got Seasons 2, 3 and 4 on DVD with a future purchase of Season 1 not too far off.
 
YES!!! I OWN SEASON 1 AS OF YESTERDAY! IN YO FACE!!!! :P

You've just been graveled! :lol:
 
Yay! Bought Seasons 1 and 2 today!

Also have 3 and 4 but Season 3 all 4 discs are burnt copies...im starting to regret that now...
 
Is anybody else hugely disappointed by season 8? It feels like most of the supporting characters are gone, and they're just trying way too hard on a lot of the jokes.

I hate it when shows I love come to this.
 
I haven't seen any episodes from the new season, but I've heard some bad things about it. Apparently the jokes seem a bit forced. It's sad to hear another great show has gone this way.
 
Ive watched all of season 1,2 and 3 and the end of 6... too damn many to find and watch arg!!!

Robin.
 
Last edited:
I have enjoyed the new season so far myself. Oh well tomato tomata
 
Is anybody else hugely disappointed by season 8? It feels like most of the supporting characters are gone, and they're just trying way too hard on a lot of the jokes.

Actually, I feel the opposite. I still feel like that for the most part, the show is spot-on, and I'm even daring enough to proclaim that the most-recent episode (last Tuesday @ 9:30) is one of my favorite episodes of the entire series.
 
Back