Scrubs

  • Thread starter Thread starter EJRocky
  • 33 comments
  • 2,605 views
I've been watching about 2 reruns a day on Comedy Central (lol) and I like it a lot. I particularly enjoyed this silly "pre-theme" segment. I love the way they incorporated the drums into the theme song 36 seconds in.




Oh and this made me lol:

 
I have only caught some of season 8 so far and it doesn't seem too bad. It does feel a bit forced, but it tends to do that when they are trying to pick up where NBC left the show as if it was over. I think once they move back into everything being relatively back to normal it will get back into its full stride.
 
So, the Season 8 finale aired on the 6th, what did everyone think of it?
I found it to be well written and a great send off for an amazing show, the whole episode made for a good closure without wrecking any of the Scrubs magic.
They did well to tie up all the loose ends over the last few episodes and only left one question unanswered, which I won't mention but those who've seen it should know what I mean, it's good that there's always going to be that one mystery.
 
Back