Sean's (rambo793) Showcase | A one shot good-bye to GT5 |

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 243 comments
India
Mumbai,India
rambo793
9706445861_1c80ef4273_b.jpg

Inspired by some of the amazing photographers off here, I thought I would start a photo gallery myself. I've been maintaining a gallery on Facebook quite a while before I stumbled upon these here forums.
And then I thought, what better place to showcase my photos than here.

I initially wished to put on display all photographs taken ever since I fired up Gran Turismo 5 ( Which happens to be my first GT game and Simulator really), so some of them are really mediocre, if not horrid. Also, I've had no prior experience with cameras or knowledge of photography .

But coming here, participating in competitions, observing, learning, I think I'm getting better. So beside fueling my automotive interests, GT5 also seems to have brought out in me, an interest in photography.

However considering that I've taken about a million photos before, uploading them, sharing etc. will turn out to be a bit too tedious. And since you have to start somewhere, I plan to do so now. Though if you really are interested in seeing how I started, here you go : http://www.flickr.com/photos/78376243@N08/sets/72157633708260024/

I will upload all my photoshop edits. That's another field I've only just been introduced to, and much as i love it already, I'm still learning and started with actually no idea on how to use it, as should be evident from observing my old and new edits.
That being said, the progress I've made thus far has been with the help of Terronium-12, leeislee and Nicknamealguem who were so kind as to put up guides and offer tips to people who had no idea where to start from such as me! Thanks guys. :)

So kick back, have a drink, talk, share, enjoy :)

Looking forward to your feedback :cheers:

Last edited:
easily fixed mate. At the top of the thread there is a button called 'Thread Tools'. There is a move option in there. 👍

I'm reducing my old ones to smaller thumbnails since they really aren't that viewing IMO :P

Last edited:
Hideous much? :lol: Don't worry, don't go, no wait! Stay! Drinks are on the house and I promise it gets better now!

Endless battle by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

The light. by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

Beetle in my garden by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

Two slightly different edits of the Espirit:

Espirit by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

Espirt New by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

Alfa by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

AppleMurc by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

NISSAN by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

Own the night. by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

Amuse by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice "start", you make some very goos photos with strong composition and original angles and your edit work is not bad at all 👍
Keep it up mate :cheers:

I'm seeing some old friends in here from previous comps:drool:
I remember the re-edit of the Esprit - I still prefer the dark vignette for its 'spy' appeal.
The silver Jag is just industrially beautiful!!
Love it in here, I need another refill!!!👍

Had participated in the Qualifying round of the 5th Season of The PMC Tournament. These were the shots which I took while deciding my entry.

And this what I entered and got me through to the NExt round:

Murceilago Mania . :dopey: ?

And the SuperVeloce with Fluorescent paint. Thanks to Crooooooow for the car!

Last edited:
Since I'd made it past the Qualifiers for the PMC tournament, these were some shots I took for Round One. Lost that round sadly. The Theme was "Drag", requiring two cars battling it out on a straight

And this here, was what I opted for. Don't know why, seeing that it got a meagre 2 votes and resulted in me being eliminated from the tournament:

Phew! And that's all for now folks. Hope you're having fun, and the drinks are good and so is the food. IF you did, make sure to bring your friends :cheers:

A lot of good things in these last edits. The last F40 shots is one of my fav' (original angle 👍) The first 512BB is quite nice also.

A couple of 512BB edits I did today. Was in the mood for editing and experimenting and this is what it resulted in:​

Nice to see a gallery from you. 👍
I think you chose the right picture for your tournament match - it certainly had the best drag vibe for me - the only thing that prevented it from getting my vote was the over exposed 'ball' of sky. Had the whole sky been exposed like that it would have balanced out the image. Still a cracking effort - the PMC tournament is the toughest. :)

Hey Nathan!

Oh, yeah, that light really had me on end. I tried balancing it out but everything got just a little bit too over-exposed. I figure I should have used a different weather setting on the track.

But anyway, thanks for the feed back! Appreciate it! Keep dropping in.:)

Yea Kodje, I felt the same too. So much that I made it my 2.0 entry. Really liked how it turned out. Thanks!

Back