Sean's (rambo793) Showcase | A one shot good-bye to GT5 |

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 243 comments
Pescaloro Courage Judd-GV5 '04 Race Car

A couple of shots I took for the CCCL Competition week 120. Edited and cleaned up the jaggies. Thanks to Giuletta73 for the car!

THanks alot Eric. Upset the first 512 shot didn't make the poll for the MACHINE 2.0 comp. Maybe I should've stuck to the silver Jag. But I dunno, I guess that Ferrari just kinda sunk it's claws in me :lol: . Oh well. :D

My Entry for the Photomode Competition ( Week 135 ) . Was my first shot I took and just then I realised this was it. Couldn't take any more after it. :lol:

I see you've thrown down the gauntlet with that lovely shot: an F40 + blue = cool!!!:drool:
Looking forward to the rest of the shoot:tup:

Very nice work on these bokeh pics, I like the painting aspect of the first one and the reflexions on the second.

Haha, too kind of you Eric! Though I must say your bokeh shots propelled me to get off my ass and try my hand at it!

And thanks alot Kodje! I'm suprised how the painting effect just sort of came into the first picture. And for the second, hadn't planned on getting those reflections. Was just turning the car around, experimenting, when I stumbled on them.

Thanks again guys. Appreciate the feedback! :)

Last couple of shots from my Bokeh set.

This here, is the F40 ofcourse.

And this, is a surprise. What happens when you've downed a bit too much whiskey that the artist in you wants to have a go? This! :lol:

Went for a walk on the upper floor of the Red Bull Hangar! :D

Ha, that last shot from the hanger is interesting. Strange but appealing. ;) Also I think you made the right choice in changing your 2.0 entry, your new one is better IMO. 👍

Nice of you to stop by George. Exactly my thoughts, strange but appealing. I'm a sucker for such stuff. lol.
Thanks to you and Eric :D: . The F40 was rough work, but after doing the Aston, knew it had to be my entry. Appreciate it both of you :)

Lots of V12 Vantage shots coming up, with all the tributes to the late Allan Simonsen in the photo competitions.

These here are the outtakes for the CCCL competition this week.

And this here, is my entry of choice.

I'm late popping in! Sorry I've been trying to get better at Silverstone! :lol:
Enjoying yourself here Eric? :)

Indeed I am. I have also been trying to reach your time at Silverstone - unsuccessfully, I might add!!
Great aston set and throroughly agree on your choice. The 1st shot is also pretty cool - or should I say warm!👍

Indeed I am. I have also been trying to reach your time at Silverstone - unsuccessfully, I might add!!
Great aston set and throroughly agree on your choice. The 1st shot is also pretty cool - or should I say warm!👍

Keep at it man, and you will get there! Never give up, never surrender! lol. Tried an awful lot to get my time to where it's at anyway. I'm 1:20 now, hope to get near 1:17, let's see, although I'm not eligible for the Academy due to regional problems :indiff: . Keep trying! 👍
Thanks alot :)

Really liking your bokeh shots, really creative and original.
Thanks so much Taiga. Appreciate it :)

Cross-Dresser outtakes.
Before you wonder what the **** is this guy on about, its Giuletta73's PMC theme this week !

Back