Searched....

• Thread starter jrbabbitt
  • 7 comments

jrbabbitt

Premium
United States
Charleston, SC
TCR_JimyBee
I feel like a fool for asking but where can I find decent tunes for the cars in GT Sport, all I see are the high end speed demons and the more popular racers, I found only ONE tune for the Jaguar E-type. This version of GT has been out now for almost 4 years now and such little tuning for "all" the cars
GT Vault was a nice site but it is gone now and there is not an equivalent for this for GT Sport
I appreciate and thank all those that do post their tune settings here, but so many classic cars I like I cannot find a tune for, and I am clumsy when trying to work the suspension tuning, I seem to make my cars uncontrollable.
For example my E-type tends to oversteer at all times brakes on or off, not even touching brakes and she spins, when I try adjusting anything I make it worse.
Help....

Last edited:
I feel like a fool for asking but where can I find decent tunes for the cars in GT Sport, all I see are the high end speed demons and the more popular racers, I found only ONE tune for the Jaguar E-type. This version of GT has been out now for almost 4 years now and such little tuning for "all" the cars
GT Vault was a nice site but it is gone now and there is not an equivalent for this for GT Sport
I appreciate and thank all those that do post their tune settings here, but so many classic cars I like I cannot find a tune for, and I am clumsy when trying to work the suspension tuning, I seem to make my cars uncontrollable.
For example my E-type tends to oversteer at all times brakes on or off, not even touching brakes and she spins, when I try adjusting anything I make it worse.
Help....
@praiano63 tune for the Jaguar E-type coupé '61 - All around Tune - Sport tires is very stable setup, and I did not find anything wrong that you said in your post about this lovely car.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2021-03-17 16-48-55.png

Last edited:
Yes, those were the only two that I had found also, I do have a question if I changed my setting to metric and input the numbers that praianos had and returned to standard will it be the conversion equivalent?

I had also asked why there were not a lot of tune setups for all the cars

Also how can I convert settings numbers from GT 6 cars so they would fit in GT Sport settings? I'm finding lots of GT 6 settings for the same cars

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, those were the only two that I had found also, I do have a question if I changed my setting to metric and input the numbers that praianos had and returned to standard will it be the conversion equivalent?

Also how can I convert settings numbers from GT 6 cars so they would fit in GT Sport settings? I'm finding lots of GT 6 settings for the same cars
I'm back to GTSport but not able to do some settings anymore. After a stroke and almost 1 year without playing , my skills are not enough. I think i need a month or more to recovery my feeling.
GT6 and GTSport are very different. No way to use both numbers.

I'm back to GTSport but not able to do some settings anymore. After a stroke and almost 1 year without playing , my skills are not enough. I think i need a month or more to recovery my feeling.
GT6 and GTSport are very different. No way to use both numbers.
Praying for a full recovery

To your question if you convert Praiano63 setting for the Jaguar E-type and other cars that he has in his garage, it will be equal.

There were not a lot of tune setups for all the cars for GT Sport, because it was not a true numbered game perhaps.

Settings for GT6 don't work on GT Sport.

Last edited:
To your question if you convert Praiano63 setting for the Jaguar E-type and other cars that he has in his garage, it will be equal.

There were not a lot of tune setups for all the cars for GT Sport, because it was not a true numbered game perhaps.

Settings for GT6 don't work on GT Sport.
Thank you for the information

Back