searching for camera man

  • Thread starter Thread starter sourpatchkid
  • 18 comments
  • 1,435 views

sourpatchkid

(Banned)
Messages
246
South Africa
Pretoria
Messages
domkop_ouballie
Looking for a camera men slash camera car for highway pull footage and drag racing for gran turismo 5, thank you
 
Last edited:
Wrong place bro. Try the market place
 
Wrong place bro. Try the market place

How is that trading or gifting?

:lol:

No, marketplace isn't right place for this :)
 
Drag racing up to the speed limit, right?
 
"I just hit 55, bro, you get that on camera?"

But seriously I doubt you'll get many takers here.
 
Minty
"I just hit 55, bro, you get that on camera?"

But seriously I doubt you'll get many takers here.

Laughing out loud, you funny guy, happy birthday, thanks for input

hawkeye122
Drag racing up to the speed limit, right?

Are you being funny?, I would just like nice footage, yeah something like matching speed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Drag racing up to the speed limit, right?

Pretty sure he's talking about GT5, no?

In that case, this should probably be in the GT5 Question & Answer forum.
 
Laughing out loud, you funny guy, happy birthday, thanks for input

Are you being funny?, I would just like nice footage, yeah something like matching speed

They make a point.

AUP
You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.

If your drag racing is done on the street the discussion can't continue here - the forum rules forbid it.

Edit: unless the above from R1600Turbo.

In any case, I don't think we have many members from South Africa, but check the World Map thread, stickied at the top of the Rumble Strip.
 
R1600Turbo
Pretty sure he's talking about GT5, no?

In that case, this should probably be in the GT5 Question & Answer forum.

I had it there, someone told me to move it here, and this is for a gran turismo camera man, I have a gopro for reality street racing.

This is being took the wrong way, I repeat this is for gran turismo 5 footage only

Edit: where do you think I could find a answer for the following I post root
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It belongs in the Question and Answers section for GT5. You're grammer needs to improve though this thread was very hard to follow.
 
This is being took the wrong way, I repeat this is for gran turismo 5 footage only

Suggest you edit your first post and put that information in soonest. We don't condone illegal activities.
 
AMG.
Suggest you edit your first post and put that information in soonest. We don't condone illegal activities.

All I asked was a simple question, received the run the around in return, this Is not for real life racing, I don't understand why you guys took it that way, I don't want no problems.
 
All I asked was a simple question, received the run the around in return, this Is not for real life racing, I don't understand why you guys took it that way, I don't want no problems.
Probably because you weren't clear about what you were wanting, and because you moved it to the rumble strip. Yes, you can move threads, but don't just move them randomly around the forums.

I've now moved it to the correct forum. A question about making and recording videos in GT5 should go in the GT5 videos forum.
 
daan
Probably because you weren't clear about what you were wanting, and because you moved it to the rumble strip. Yes, you can move threads, but don't just move them randomly around the forums.

I've now moved it to the correct forum. A question about making and recording videos in GT5 should go in the GT5 videos forum.

hey thank you sir, and I was told to maybe try and move it there, but you put this in the right place, thanks again
 
How is that trading or gifting?

:lol:

No, marketplace isn't right place for this :)

Oh... :banghead:
Well isn't it trading? He wants a camera man so he might give something in return.
Well ..... Never mind.
 
Dabest
Oh... :banghead:
Well isn't it trading? He wants a camera man so he might give something in return.
Well ..... Never mind.

I am willing to give cars that will keep up for video footage
 
Back