Seasonal Event: Dodge Challenger R/T tuning?

• Thread starter MidianGTX
  • 38 comments
I just upgraded the drivetrain / fully custom transmission

Then set the top speed to like 170 or something and was in first on the 4th lap.

Tranny at 150 (car actually topped out at 140!)... Best tires allowed. I also put spoilers on it and full downforce. Didn't touch the Driver settings.

Took first place in the 4th lap. You make up most of your time on the oval portion of the track so don't push while running infield. Slow in/fast out.

FC Transmission - Max speed set to 290km/h
FC Suspension - Height (-25/-25), Spring Rate (8.0/7.5), Dampers All 6, Anti-Roll 4/4,
Camber .5/.5, Toe 0/0
Racing Air Filter
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft

The LSD would only make this car handle that much better.

Won this in a breeze and didn't even drive that great.

Used these and won by 8seconds..

Easyish

I have just won this first time with a custom tranny (always in these events !!) and set to 155. I took the lead before the corkscrew and could do better if the tranny was a bit narrower and I dropped the suspension and maybe tightened the springs, but my sighting race was a win so now it is on to the RX-7s.

Here's the video of my race.

I just used custom transmission (set at 150ish), single plate clutch, sports flywheel, carbon driveshaft, and sports suspension (no settings to change). Just take it easy on the throttle, and be smooth.

I'm in the same boat. I saw it had lost a few HP and did it. Doh! I was really not thinking there. I've been letting Bob take it out to try and get it back to what's needed. Still no luck after 2-3 races.

As for tuning it in the race, it needs the racing transmission. Although I did manage to get 6th with it being fully stock.

I've done the same.

Annoyed.

Latest Posts

Back