geistwriter
Premium
- 113

- うさぎ島
- geistwriter
British Automotive Week 4 Playlist:
I misspoke, it's ItoS1 not S2 and the very bland Satta Sprint as first race. Not as interested in the Trial as I thought I’d be but hopefully the second race will be better. Not that I particularly like the track but this would also be a good time to use Colossus as the 3rd course.
honestly I was hoping to be playing Control Resonant this weekend, but it's a buggy mess at the moment, so back to the forza grindGreat work Geist.
Ito is a good race, there's enough turns to go with better tires here, but knowing this game the second race will be full of loooooong straights.@Jezza14 Rivals notified me to go Ito Sprint... Beat your Zonda C with the LaFerrari but feels loose and not great to drive, could do with more grip and maybe better with some adjustments. Then I tried the P1, slower accelerationa and lower top speed, but very agile and fast through turns, beat my LaFerrari time. Didn't feel like it needed any fine tuning so shared it for anyone to try and feedback.
After super circuits, maybe we're having all sprints this week. I wish I have time to test more setups but P1 is good on rallies, the LaFerrari I might want to throw in the roll cage and see if that makes it better or maybe I'm getting the susp settings wrong.Ito is a good race, there's enough turns to go with better tires here, but knowing this game the second race will be full of loooooong straights.
TGM mentioned centenario to me yesterday, and I believe his Goliath pb is on slicks. it has a great diffuser and is very pi efficientThe title suggests that it’s all sprints (the AI hasn’t been overly cryptic in its choice of event names recently).
LaFerrari should be pretty decent for S1. Expect the Lamborghinis (Centenario and Aventador) and the W1 to be strongest though.