Seasonal Preview // Series 5 Spring

  • Thread starter Thread starter geistwriter
  • 33 comments
  • 1,549 views
Races 1&2 seemed equally difficult for the teams I was on. Most were narrow 2-0 wins though, only did Race 3 twice.
Just saying it's easier to keep pace hitting the walls on corners or wall riding on race 2 than 1.

I did the trial in W1, P1, Centenario and SVJ. Given 2s margin of error for the unpredictability of races, they all performed about the same, all tier 1 for me.

My W1 attempt went to race 3 where a Zonda C just rocketed past everyone. He wasn't on my radar during race 1&2 because no players were in direct vicinity of me but reviewing my recording, he was also the next fastest player in both races, race 3 just favours high top speed.
 
To complete the weekly challenge requiring two street races with the DB5, they must be custom races, otherwise they don't count.
 
Just saying it's easier to keep pace hitting the walls on corners or wall riding on race 2 than 1.

I did the trial in W1, P1, Centenario and SVJ. Given 2s margin of error for the unpredictability of races, they all performed about the same, all tier 1 for me.

My W1 attempt went to race 3 where a Zonda C just rocketed past everyone. He wasn't on my radar during race 1&2 because no players were in direct vicinity of me but reviewing my recording, he was also the next fastest player in both races, race 3 just favours high top speed.
Yes, the Zonda is very fast but doesn’t have the handling to be ideal for the first two courses. I won both races easily in it but it’s far harder to drive.

My best time for Ito so far is 31.5 in the P1. Project for the week is trying to go under 30 in a trial but it won’t be easy!
 
Yes, the Zonda is very fast but doesn’t have the handling to be ideal for the first two courses. I won both races easily in it but it’s far harder to drive.

My best time for Ito so far is 31.5 in the P1. Project for the week is trying to go under 30 in a trial but it won’t be easy!
I'm not going to get under 30s, my best is in the 32s range with the Centenario like this particular one I just did starting from 11th.
Since we've already lost the first race, I was trying to help them win the 2nd race but the 2 players in W1 kept ramming me into walls on corners just to overtake me but they are too slow to catch the AI, I just quit since we were losing the 2nd race too because of them. Really stupid behaviour from the 2 W1s... :ouch:

vlcsnap-2026-10-03-11h10m06s090.webp

vlcsnap-2026-10-03-11h11m06s241.webp
 
Back