Seat ibiza 0 miles - I give you a lvl 21 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 16 comments
  • 1,138 views

zzz_pt

Premium
Messages
8,194
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
Messages
zzz_pt
Urgent :)

Pm me please.

And add: almeida_o
 
I have one but don't need a level 21 ticket. Do you have other tickets or any of the academy cars? If so, which colours?
 
i can send you a new car from NCD (up to a 1 million). Just chose :)

add me: zzz_pt
 
I have one if you're keen, oh wait...zero miles? but it's a used car so it's bound to have mileage on it
 
Sorry I have at least 1 of every single car from the ncd. Only after tickets or academy cars at this time.
 
if you win a car, it cames with 0 miles :)
 
lvl 22 ticket?
 
I've Got all level tickets, do you have 2009 or 1966 birthday tickets?
 
nop. sorry
 
Don't you have a mygranturismo page? Would make life alot easier to see what you had.
 
if you win a car, it cames with 0 miles :)

I'll check how many miles it has when I get into GT5, been trying to get into the game for at least 20minutes now and can't
EDIT: wait...are you sure you can win it from a race? cos mygranturismo doesn't have it as a prize car?
 
you can win it on a ticket i think


i want one with 0 miles :S

I can trade for some suits and helmets to :P
 
I got it from a 1000 ticket. Sorry I couldn't help, good luck.
 
I got it from a 1000 ticket. Sorry I couldn't help, good luck.


:X if you could send me yours, i could dup and send you back. I realy need it :nervous:
 
I've pm'd you, let me know.
 
Sorry, my Seat has over 26,000kms on it, lol
 
Back