Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jul 14, 2004 #1 http://media.ebaumsworld.com/noseatbelt.wmv
ShobThaBob Premium Messages 2,651 Messages rosooftw Jul 14, 2004 #3 Here's another one - DONT FALL ASLEEP. That helps when you're driving
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Jul 15, 2004 #5 Yeah, almost everything here is a repost now.
JW31 Messages 783 Jul 15, 2004 #7 el oh el. i've seen this one before. haha. this is a very good lesson for those who.. dont wear seatbelts? scares me >.<
el oh el. i've seen this one before. haha. this is a very good lesson for those who.. dont wear seatbelts? scares me >.<
I6-4-eva Messages 970 Nor. California Jul 15, 2004 #9 that site has soem cool videos like the UFO video
T the_undrtaker89 Messages 1,262 Jul 16, 2004 #10 hehehehe he..he..he...hahahahahahahahahaha....God wait a second I wet my pants... ok I'm ok. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa GOD!! Re-enactment time: Man: a what a nice day lalalalalalala.....zzZzz....mmm TRUCK!!! ******* ***** ** *** my ****** fell of ****** *****
hehehehe he..he..he...hahahahahahahahahaha....God wait a second I wet my pants... ok I'm ok. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa GOD!! Re-enactment time: Man: a what a nice day lalalalalalala.....zzZzz....mmm TRUCK!!! ******* ***** ** *** my ****** fell of ****** *****
OmicroN Messages 613 Jul 16, 2004 #11 Wait, what I don't get, is why is it that the guy's video taping himself, and just happens to get in an accident? But he was ****ed up that's for sure. How bad was this guy hurt?
Wait, what I don't get, is why is it that the guy's video taping himself, and just happens to get in an accident? But he was ****ed up that's for sure. How bad was this guy hurt?
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Jul 16, 2004 #12 I think the story went it was a company car and they had them all fitted out with video cameras then that happened.
I think the story went it was a company car and they had them all fitted out with video cameras then that happened.