Sebastian Vettel X2010(used) and GT by Citroen Race Car (Unused)

  • Thread starter Thread starter superninkendo
  • 15 comments
  • 850 views
Messages
389
Messages
ksg1988
Anyone want it? Will trade on the 25th at the earliest :)

Any offers?:)
 
What do u want? :)
 
i have the veyron if u like

Here's the cars I want:

BMW V12 Race car
Bentley Speed 8
Audi R8/R10
Peugeot 905 Race Car
Any Le Mans Cars
Any Jaguar Race cars
 
I'll take the GT for my 905, If your interested
 
I have a Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car for your Vettel
 
If you can wait until the 25th, we have a deal

If so, add me on PSN, ksg1988

25th is good for me. I'll put it in the diary.

Let me know if you still want to trade.

Cheers
 
fair lady concept z lm race car for the gt race car on the 25th
 
fair lady concept z lm race car for the gt race car on the 26th then
 
Back