Turnerteam Messages 551 Messages Turnerteam Messages JT94x Dec 23, 2010 #1 So, im trying to gold them all, i golded the first and last event's but i cant get near the golden on the second event, anyone have any tips?
So, im trying to gold them all, i golded the first and last event's but i cant get near the golden on the second event, anyone have any tips?
fusionedd Messages 121 Messages Lewaedd Dec 23, 2010 #2 What cars are you using? I golded them all with a Ford Focus WRC '04, all I did to tune them was changing the torque balance to 50/50, to make it pure AWD.
What cars are you using? I golded them all with a Ford Focus WRC '04, all I did to tune them was changing the torque balance to 50/50, to make it pure AWD.
M Minted Messages 29 Dec 23, 2010 #3 Urmm you use the c4 WRC which you have to use! and I found this event easyyy, I overtook the ghost most of the time!
Urmm you use the c4 WRC which you have to use! and I found this event easyyy, I overtook the ghost most of the time!
willstuart Messages 348 Messages willstuart Dec 23, 2010 #4 I braked alot more than i should have on alot of corners and got Gold. Try turning on the Driving line?
I braked alot more than i should have on alot of corners and got Gold. Try turning on the Driving line?
Turnerteam Messages 551 Messages Turnerteam Messages JT94x Dec 23, 2010 #5 willstuart I braked alot more than i should have on alot of corners and got Gold. Try turning on the Driving line? Click to expand... Yeah i tihnk ill have to give that a shot.
willstuart I braked alot more than i should have on alot of corners and got Gold. Try turning on the Driving line? Click to expand... Yeah i tihnk ill have to give that a shot.
S SoundMan Messages 1 Messages Crav3n___ Dec 23, 2010 #6 Turn the Traction Control off...did it for me.