Sebring International Raceway Full Circuit

Sebring International Raceway Full Circuit 0.4

United States
Tampa, FL
NingDynasty
NingDynasty submitted a new resource:

Sebring International Raceway Full Circuit - Detailed Replica of Sebring International Raceway's Full Circuit as used in the 12 Hours of Sebring.

Sebring International Raceway Version 0.4

New Release Notes:

• Fixed turn 16 issue, feels much better now.
  • Added curbing to turn 1 and turn 17 to simulate the extra width in those sections and eliminate as much grass as possible since there is none in those areas.
  • Added additional curbing and moved some to proper sections of track.
  • Scenery adjustments, removed tents from backside of Ullman straight, added trees and other elements where possible.

Previous...

Read more about this resource...

Ran and recorded my first race on the 0.4 version and here it is in all its glory to give members an overview of the circuit. Full 8 lap race in cockpit view followed by a TV replay if you prefer to skip ahead to that.

Enjoy the ride - car used stock Yellowhat Supra YMS. (No assists, AI Professional/Aggression 10).

Last edited:
NingDynasty submitted a new resource:

Sebring International Raceway Full Circuit - Detailed Replica of Sebring International Raceway's Full Circuit as used in the 12 Hours of Sebring.

Read more about this resource...
Fantastic job!

I live in Sarasota, so Sebring is my 'local track' also. I have driven it last ten years ago over the course of a few weekends with Chin Motorsports, and man! did that track eat brakes (not bad on my tires, though).

So, NingDynasty, I haven't worked with the course editor at all. Will the editor allow you to add an overpass to Turn 17, some more grandstands to 'fill-out' the area between Turn 17 and Turn 1 (adjacent to where you have correctly placed the paddock), and add some building to the area off from the hairpin to look like the Chateau Elan Hotel?

Back