Sebring International Raceway Full Circuit 0.4

Detailed Replica of Sebring International Raceway's Full Circuit as used in the 12 Hours of Sebring.

1. NingDynasty

NingDynasty

NingDynasty submitted a new resource:

Sebring International Raceway Full Circuit - Detailed Replica of Sebring International Raceway's Full Circuit as used in the 12 Hours of Sebring.

Read more about this resource...

2. OGGamer

OGGamer

Ran and recorded my first race on the 0.4 version and here it is in all its glory to give members an overview of the circuit. Full 8 lap race in cockpit view followed by a TV replay if you prefer to skip ahead to that.

Enjoy the ride - car used stock Yellowhat Supra YMS. (No assists, AI Professional/Aggression 10).

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  3. Jordan

Jordan Administrator

Congratulations on being the first track to reach 1,000+ downloads. :tup:

4. David Klein

David Klein

Fantastic job!

I live in Sarasota, so Sebring is my 'local track' also. I have driven it last ten years ago over the course of a few weekends with Chin Motorsports, and man! did that track eat brakes (not bad on my tires, though).

So, NingDynasty, I haven't worked with the course editor at all. Will the editor allow you to add an overpass to Turn 17, some more grandstands to 'fill-out' the area between Turn 17 and Turn 1 (adjacent to where you have correctly placed the paddock), and add some building to the area off from the hairpin to look like the Chateau Elan Hotel?

5. NingDynasty

NingDynasty

The bumps are coming guys! The long awaited update is in progress and I'll have a release version shipped out before I leave for Sebring next Wednesday morning. Stay tuned!

GT6champNK_69 and EDK like this.